Windows 10: i've just started my computer...

Discus and support i've just started my computer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nicolas2004GE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glwbe0/ive_just_started_my_computer/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicolas2004GE, May 18, 2020.

1. i've just started my computer...

/u/nicolas2004GE, May 18, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 18, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, May 18, 2020
  4. i've just started my computer...

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 18, 2020
Thema:

i've just started my computer...

1. i've just started my computer... - Similar Threads - i've started computer

2. My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:: Hello I just purchased this computer on Amazon a couple days ago. It has Windows 10 pro. it was up and running just fine and we had a power outage. When the power came back on and I tried to start up my computer, I got this message. I hit okay like it says, but the message...
  3. My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won't start up. It just displays this message:: Hello I just purchased this computer on Amazon a couple days ago. It has Windows 10 pro. it was up and running just fine and we had a power outage. When the power came back on and I tried to start up my computer, I got this message. I hit okay like it says, but the message...
  4. I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file...: I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file appears in their cloud account, but not on their computer. How canI get it to appear on their computer too?...
  5. I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file...: I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file appears in their cloud account, but not on their computer. How canI get it to appear on their computer too?...
  6. I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file...

7. My computer has just started to randomly shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has just started to randomly shut down.: It happens 2 or 3 times a day, just randomly, playing games or just browsing.Having googled this, people say it could be a power supply issue. I have done the SFC scan now, no errors.Critical 20/11/2022 17:40:50 Kernel-Power 41 63 I have attached 2 screenshots of the errors....
  8. My computer has just started to randomly shut down.

My computer has just started to randomly shut down.: It happens 2 or 3 times a day, just randomly, playing games or just browsing.Having googled this, people say it could be a power supply issue. I have done the SFC scan now, no errors.Critical 20/11/2022 17:40:50 Kernel-Power 41 63 I have attached 2 screenshots of the errors....
  9. My computer has just started to randomly shut down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. hi my computer just started to go crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hi my computer just started to go crazy: So i have a tv connected to a laptop as a dual monitor setup and yesterday when i added a folder to the desktop my laptop monitor went black and after i clicked to check my main monitor also went black but all the functions were gut and only wallpaper went black. I tried...