Windows 10: I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem

Discus and support I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have been unable to turn on my Bluetooth on my Acer laptop today. I tried checking all around my computer and I found no way to turn it on. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NoahBarrett, May 24, 2019.

1. I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem

Hi, I have been unable to turn on my Bluetooth on my Acer laptop today. I tried checking all around my computer and I found no way to turn it on. So then I tried using the troubleshooter, but that said it detected no Bluetooth adapter. Checking the Device Manager didn't change much either. I found no sign of any sort of Bluetooth adapter to uninstall and anything Bluetooth-related that I did uninstall was not relate to my adapter problem. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem on my own or do I need to send in my laptop for repairs?

:)

NoahBarrett, May 24, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 24, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 24, 2019
  4. I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem

lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 24, 2019
Thema:

I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem

1. I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem - Similar Threads - I've lost Bluetooth

2. How to fix my laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix my laptop problem: My laptop works but when I dropped my phone on my laptop weeks ago it doesn't work properly anymore it freezes then makes a sound and then I have to reset or it freezes or it blue screen or full shut down them restart...
  3. How to fix my laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my laptop problem: My laptop works but when I dropped my phone on my laptop weeks ago it doesn't work properly anymore it freezes then makes a sound and then I have to reset or it freezes or it blue screen or full shut down them restart...
  4. How to fix my laptop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to fix my laptops network adaptor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix my laptops network adaptor?: My laptop can't connect to the internet so i checked mu device manager to see if there's any problem. I saw that:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz Is having a problem so i checked the properties and showsDevice status This device cannot start Code 10 {Operation Failed} The...
  6. Is there a way to fix my laptops network adaptor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix my laptops network adaptor?: My laptop can't connect to the internet so i checked mu device manager to see if there's any problem. I saw that:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz Is having a problem so i checked the properties and showsDevice status This device cannot start Code 10 {Operation Failed} The...
  7. Is there a way to fix my laptops network adaptor?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop: My bluetooth is no longer working for my laptop. The PC doesn't even recognize that it has bluetooth capability any more. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 installed...
  9. Windows 10 Access Adaptor Fix Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Access Adaptor Fix Problem: All of the Microsoft Agent suggestions of fixing the Windows 10 access adaptor problem require one to be able to "access the internet! This is difficult to do when the problem is indeed preventing one from connecting to the internet. So if Microsoft comes up with a...
  10. I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar: I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail???? Ev 43794