Windows 10: I've lost my main monitor with the last update

Discus and support I've lost my main monitor with the last update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I usually works with two monitors in my PC: One is HDMI and the other is VGA. With the last update, the HDMI is not recognized. The VGA is working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GTotem, Sep 10, 2020.

1. /u/GTotem Win User

I've lost my main monitor with the last update

I usually works with two monitors in my PC: One is HDMI and the other is VGA. With the last update, the HDMI is not recognized. The VGA is working, although its refresh rate has changed to 64 from 60Hz.

Updates:
    https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4576484/kb4576484-cumulative-update-for-net-framework
    https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4574727/windows-10-update-kb4574727

Any tip about how to recover my main monitor? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/GTotem
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GTotem, Sep 10, 2020
  2. DoGoodMen Win User

Lost external USB monitor after W10 update of 10-01-2016...need help.

Pancho,

9 minutes ago

Last edited: 1 minute ago

Edit

Best Answer

+ Quote

Go to First Unread

I've lost my main monitor with the last update [​IMG]

Similar Threads - Lost external monitor

DoGoodMen, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 10, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I've lost my main monitor with the last update - Similar Threads - I've lost main

2. Main monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Main monitor: Every once in a while my main monitor freezes. I have an HP Pavilion Desktop. I have to restart my graphics drivers every time this happens using Win+Ctrl+Shift+B, and although this works, I am looking for a permanent fix, and an explanation to the problem. Looking this...
  3. Main monitor causing black screen on both my main monitor and secondary monitor

Main monitor causing black screen on both my main monitor and secondary monitor: As the title says, my main monitor is connected via hdmi and the secondary via DVI. Have been using both monitors for years, was working fine up until a few days ago. Computer would boot but neither neither screen came on, waited until my system auto logged on and tried...
  4. Since my last update I lost my sound. I've tried everything but no luck

Since my last update I lost my sound. I've tried everything but no luck: Since my last update I lost my sound. I've tried everything but no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-my-last-update-i-lost-my-sound-ive-tried/0eef69b5-c2ec-4b02-82c6-c2ad929ab897
  5. I've lost work for the last god damn time to a forced update while my pc is sleeping.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've lost work for the last god damn time to a forced update while my pc is sleeping.: I've only disabled updates and services every possible way afaik and I still find my computer has restarted itself in the middle of the night to install some bogus spyware update. no microsoft, Edge is not a required component to your shitty operating system. Good bye...
  6. Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...

Since the last update 1909 I've noticed this in windows. It happens in both my monitors so...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/domgoodsell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1dpbs/since_the_last_update_1909_ive_noticed_this_in/
  7. Lost all my data due to the last update.

Lost all my data due to the last update.: This happened nearly an hour ago. Windows automatically installed it's recent update while booting and destroyed all my data (software, docs, photos), there are just a few apps left. Started a system recovery which failed. Did this happen to anybody else? Has Windows...
  8. LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE: I have a Broadcom wifi that no longer works and have been unable to reset even after a reinstall HELP. There is only a usb and no ethernet as is a LINX 12/64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-last-update/8dce5a7c-c9ef-4075-b43c-3f6d091ea10e
  9. I've lost my ram!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've lost my ram!: When I open the performance tab in task manager I see Hardware Reserved: 137mb. Can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-ram/45d9553e-b257-427d-9fe9-2b4c4f0d74f7
  10. I've lost my memory

I've lost my memory: Well not literally but since upgrading a Dell 755 to w10 (32 bit) I not only have 2.99 available memory out of the 4gb installed. Under W7 I had over 3.5 gig" so what has stolen my memory? Another identical machine running W10 but 64bit has 8 gig installed of which 7.86 is...