Windows 10: I've lost my ram!

Discus and support I've lost my ram! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open the performance tab in task manager I see Hardware Reserved: 137mb. Can I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeadPC_123, Jan 19, 2019.

1. I've lost my ram!

When I open the performance tab in task manager I see Hardware Reserved: 137mb. Can I fix that?

:)

DeadPC_123, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 19, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin I've lost my ram! :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 19, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I've lost my ram!

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

I've lost my ram!

1. I've lost my ram! - Similar Threads - I've lost ram

2. I've lost my screenshot icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've lost my screenshot icons: Here's a screenshot of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-screenshot-icons/680b0299-ded6-4afa-b6a5-85f835316c49
  3. I've lost my screenshot icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've lost my screenshot icons: Here's a screenshot of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-screenshot-icons/680b0299-ded6-4afa-b6a5-85f835316c49
  4. I've lost contact suggestions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  5. I've lost contact suggestions.

I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  6. I've lost my microsoft transceiver model 1461

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've lost my microsoft transceiver model 1461: I have wireless keyboard 800 model 1455 and mouse 1000 model 1454 with usb transceiver/connector/receiver model 1461. Unfortunately, the transceiver lost. Is there any solution or replacement? OR CAN wireless keyboard 800 and mouse 1000 work by connecting bluetooth...
  7. I've lost Outlook

I've lost Outlook: I have Windows 10 and Office Professional Plus 16 on my PC. I can access all the apps until yesterday when Outlook totally disappeared. I can see in 'processes' it is 'suspended'. The other user on PC still has Outlook so what have I done? It's like I've deleted it...
  8. I've lost 99 % of all my photos

I've lost 99 % of all my photos: help.. I've lost 99 % of all my photos..wen I opened windows photo app this morning a few pics left but most are just empty boxes with a cloud icon ..cant find a a way to recover them .. any ideas plz..also I have the old picasa 3 installed and all my pics have gone from...
  9. I've lost most of my external drives.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've lost most of my external drives.: I have 8 external drives and all but 6 of them are usable. I did find a virus just prior to one of my drives becoming corrupt and every day for the last week I've lost the rest of the drives. This virus find was also the same day as windows 10 updated, just a coincidence?...
  10. I've lost my memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've lost my memory: Well not literally but since upgrading a Dell 755 to w10 (32 bit) I not only have 2.99 available memory out of the 4gb installed. Under W7 I had over 3.5 gig" so what has stolen my memory? Another identical machine running W10 but 64bit has 8 gig installed of which 7.86 is...