Windows 10: I've lost Outlook

Discus and support I've lost Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and Office Professional Plus 16 on my PC. I can access all the apps until yesterday when Outlook totally disappeared. I can see in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lightbulb100, Jan 6, 2020.

1. I've lost Outlook

I have Windows 10 and Office Professional Plus 16 on my PC. I can access all the apps until yesterday when Outlook totally disappeared. I can see in 'processes' it is 'suspended'. The other user on PC still has Outlook so what have I done? It's like I've deleted it visually. Help! Non-tecchie responses only as I'm not bright with IT.

:)

Lightbulb100, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Dude Win User

Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

Dude, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost Folder in Outlook 2010

This is my Nav pane set to Folder list view [as indicated by the highlighted icon at the bottom].

I've lost Outlook [​IMG]

The three highest level entries are the local names of my three open datafiles - OutlookFolders, ForumMessages, RSSFeedsStorage. If I right-click on each of them & select Properties, Advanced then I can see the full paths & filenames of their pst files.

Denis

Try3, Jan 6, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I've lost Outlook

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

I've lost Outlook

1. I've lost Outlook - Similar Threads - I've lost Outlook

2. I've lost my screenshot icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've lost my screenshot icons: Here's a screenshot of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-screenshot-icons/680b0299-ded6-4afa-b6a5-85f835316c49
  3. I've lost my screenshot icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've lost my screenshot icons: Here's a screenshot of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-screenshot-icons/680b0299-ded6-4afa-b6a5-85f835316c49
  4. I've lost contact suggestions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  5. I've lost contact suggestions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  6. Lost Outlook Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook Inbox: I have set up a couple of alias's attached to my main Outlook email account, but I seem to have lost one and so I'm not receiving emails and cannot see the inbox inbox in the folder tree. How can I get this back? Anyone know? Thanks in advance....
  7. outlook calendar lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook calendar lost: After a failed attempt with iCloud backup, my Outlook Calendar was emptied. I have a file history back up. I tried to import the pst file from the backup: acces denied. Then I copied the pst file from the backup to a new folder that I called "Outlook files old", copying...
  8. I've lost my ram!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've lost my ram!: When I open the performance tab in task manager I see Hardware Reserved: 137mb. Can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-ram/45d9553e-b257-427d-9fe9-2b4c4f0d74f7
  9. Lost OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost OUTLOOK: Lost OUTLOOK how can I find it again. I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/lost-outlook/ba2e3969-4f47-487d-9784-b93b52ebdaae
  10. I've lost my memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've lost my memory: Well not literally but since upgrading a Dell 755 to w10 (32 bit) I not only have 2.99 available memory out of the 4gb installed. Under W7 I had over 3.5 gig" so what has stolen my memory? Another identical machine running W10 but 64bit has 8 gig installed of which 7.86 is...