Windows 10: I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of minecraft windows 10 edition on PC.

Discus and support I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of minecraft windows 10 edition on PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help, I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition on PC. I don't remember uninstalling it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AustinS155, Jun 7, 2019.

1. I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of minecraft windows 10 edition on PC.

I need help, I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition on PC.
    I don't remember uninstalling it.

:)

AustinS155, Jun 7, 2019

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Jun 7, 2019
  4. I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of minecraft windows 10 edition on PC.

Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of minecraft windows 10 edition on PC.

1. I've lost purchase rights to my given copy of minecraft windows 10 edition on PC. - Similar Threads - I've lost purchase

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...: So.... I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store app 1-2 years ago, only to now see it as an app I need to purchase. I am going to be buying a new pc so seeing this makes me worry that I won't be able to play Minecraft on it without purchasing it first Again : I'll send a...
  3. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  5. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working: I was trying to claim my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and when I was redirected to the Microsoft page where it usually autofills in the code, it didn't fill in the code at all. I have tried this many times and it still isn't working....
  7. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC: Recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my PC through the microsoft store using my microsoft account that i have had for nearly 15 years. I have previously had it on xbox too. When i try to link my microsoft account to the game it says that an error has occured...
  9. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library: Recently, my laptop had a virus which forced me to clean the hard drive. After I cleaned it and reinstalled Windows 10, I wanted to redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it's not in my library. It appears in my Order History, but not in my Library. I used a redeem code...
  10. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.: I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how. I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost minecraft purchase

2. minecraft 10 purchased lost