Windows 10: I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that...

Discus and support I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't find any emails from before September 2018. Is there a storage limit that limits the amount of emails that can be kept for any users using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gaston leblanc, Jul 1, 2019.

1. I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that...

I can't find any emails from before September 2018. Is there a storage limit that limits the amount of emails that can be kept for any users using windows and the 'outlook.com' account that comes with Windows?

Thanks

:)

gaston leblanc, Jul 1, 2019

2. Lost Mail

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please confirm these information to assist you in better way:
    • Are you able to access the emails using web browser.

I suggest you to follow the below steps,

1. Click on mail app.

2. Go setting, click on accounts

3. Click on the account.

4. syncing setting dialogue box will appear.

5. Go the option download emails from, and select the time limit.

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 1, 2019
  3. How to import old mail in Windows10 mail.

Hi Nina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you to import your old emails.

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Did you configured email account with mail app?
    If you are using mail app, you can try the below steps to import the emails.

• Open mail app and click on gear option/settings.

• Click on manage accounts and click on the account you want to import the emails.

• Click on "manage sync settings" and select your choice time period the import the emails.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 1, 2019
  4. I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that...

Serious limitations in Mail and Calendar App of Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Issue: Cloud storage

I understand that you need to attach documents from OneDrive to Hotmail account. I like to inform you cannot attach any document directly from OneDrive to Hotmail. First you need to download and save that document on your computer
    and then attach it to the email.

Issue: Change email account

If you have created two email accounts in mail app I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Open the mail app.
    • On the left pane of the mail app select the option accounts.
    • In accounts select the account want to reply with.

If not created I would suggest you to create a new account.

• Click on settings.
    • Select the option accounts.
    • Click on add an account.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that...

1. I've lost some old emails (I use Microsoft MAIL program). Is there a storage limit that... - Similar Threads - I've lost old

2. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  3. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  4. Some few Windows/MS programs use an old sign-in email that no longer exists. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some few Windows/MS programs use an old sign-in email that no longer exists. No...: The email I rergisterd with Microsoft/Windows years ago no longer exits. Yet on one or two necessary sign-ins, that old address is listed. I'm not able, of coure to verify that email or anything else regarding that email - as it truly does not exist. However, I've been...
  5. Some few Windows/MS programs use an old sign-in email that no longer exists. No...

Some few Windows/MS programs use an old sign-in email that no longer exists. No...: The email I rergisterd with Microsoft/Windows years ago no longer exits. Yet on one or two necessary sign-ins, that old address is listed. I'm not able, of coure to verify that email or anything else regarding that email - as it truly does not exist. However, I've been...
  6. Lost Email Storage Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Email Storage Folders: Thankyou Microsoft but I followed your instructions which took me all morning and I was excited when I got to the end and found all my lost folders back in place. However, I was shattered when I looked in them and found they were all empty. How on earth could this be and...
  7. Mail app, limited emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app, limited emails: When I type in the name of a recipient or sender, I get emails in the Mail app in Windows 10 only for the last month. I can't find emails for the previous period. But if I scroll the mails manually, I find them...
  8. lost old emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost old emails: How do I restore my old lost emails, I did the mailbox sync to anytime. Now I need to know how I can restore those old e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-old-emails/14164b19-6ed8-499e-8bf5-b1be78dfb601
  9. Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters

Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters: Hello, I use Mail I use it for my Gmail and I get some emails with Chinese letters. I've been googling for hours, how I can fix that but I haven't found any solution about this problem. I've been trying to change to Icelandic but it doesn't fix anything... Also when I'm...
  10. Microsoft mistakenly caps some users' OneDrive storage limits

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft mistakenly caps some users' OneDrive storage limits: Microsoft mistakenly capped some Office 365 users' OneDrive cloud storage at one terabyte earlier than promised, but a fix is coming... ...It was a mistake, a Microsoft spokesperson confirmed. Microsoft officials expect to reinstitute previous storage amounts early this...