Windows 10: I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there...

Discus and support I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Notadrian [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Notadrian, Aug 29, 2020.

1. I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there...

/u/Notadrian, Aug 29, 2020
  2. dunneknow Win User

Windows update changed icon on rar zip files to PDF

Ever since the recent September Windows 10 update all rar zip files are now showing the pdf icon and if you try to open or extract these rar files Windows 10 automatically tries to open them as pdf's. Why has this happened? All versions of Windows, including
    previous Windows 10 builds, have recognized and labeled rar files with the correct icon.

dunneknow, Aug 29, 2020
  3. 7 Zip or WinRAR?

The only thing that I don't like about 7-Zip is its Windows 95-vintage graphics. Fortunately, there's a solution for that: 7-Zip Theme Manager.

• Toolbar themes - change the look of the toolbar in 7-Zip.
    • Filetype themes - change the Windows icons for archive files.
    • 90 toolbar themes and 22 filetype themes to choose from.
    • Changing the SFX-icon (self-extracting archive) is now possible.
    Be sure to grab the 2.1.1. Hotfix to mod any version of 7-Zip from 9.23 to the present release (15.12 as of the time of this post).

Static~Charge, Aug 29, 2020
  4. kovopq Win User

I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there...

My Photos are only saving as Rar Zip Files

Every time I am on a site and I right-click and select "save image as..." it saves it as a Rar Zip File. I thought this would change if I used the snipping tool to take photos, it does not. I downloaded a Rar Zip Opener and it did nothing. It simply continued
    saying "unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file" every time I tried to open the image. Someone suggested I open the image in paint and then transfer it to a jpg from there. I did and it still
    changed it back to a Rar Zip File. Someone suggested that clearing my internet history and cookies would help (for reasons that don't make sense to me, but I tried it nonetheless) and that did not work either.

I work with images online as a part of my part-time job. I need to get this figured out asap. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

kovopq, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there...

1. I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there... - Similar Threads - I've Managed Change

2. Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.: At the moment of writing this, I have just reinstalled windows because my old windows installation was quite old and bloated with useless apps. I was installing the apps that I wanted, and then it became time to download 7zip, I download it as normal, run it and restart....
  3. Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.: At the moment of writing this, I have just reinstalled windows because my old windows installation was quite old and bloated with useless apps. I was installing the apps that I wanted, and then it became time to download 7zip, I download it as normal, run it and restart....
  4. Change 7zip .zip .rar .7z icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change zipped folder icon on Win11

Change zipped folder icon on Win11: on Win10 and previous versions, a zipped folder had a different icon. since updating to Win11, the zipped folder as well as the UNzipped folder have the same folder icon. How can I change back to the previous zipped icon? or change to ANY different icon for a zipped folder?...
  6. Change zipped folder icon on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change zipped folder icon on Win11: on Win10 and previous versions, a zipped folder had a different icon. since updating to Win11, the zipped folder as well as the UNzipped folder have the same folder icon. How can I change back to the previous zipped icon? or change to ANY different icon for a zipped folder?...
  7. Does Windows have a built in Zip/RaR program?

Does Windows have a built in Zip/RaR program?: Does Windows have a built in Zip/RaR program? What happened to the extract option upon right click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-have-a-built-in-ziprar-program/2e9d3747-9b72-494b-85e1-4bad992d2391
  8. How to change to this cleaner windows look?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change to this cleaner windows look?: Hello, i would like to know how to change my current windows look lower pic to cleaner look higher pic? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-to-this-cleaner-windows-look/b4c61d0e-b955-4f08-a25d-297259a4d1cc
  9. My Photos are only saving as Rar Zip Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Photos are only saving as Rar Zip Files: Every time I am on a site and I right-click and select "save image as..." it saves it as a Rar Zip File. I thought this would change if I used the snipping tool to take photos, it does not. I downloaded a Rar Zip Opener and it did nothing. It simply continued saying...
  10. What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using: Win 10 til July I did way to much testing, trial and error on various tools, apps, utilities, etc. I'm afraid of most website reviews because of malware and false positive reviews because of affiliation. Is there something else great like CCleaner that has both disk cleaning...