Windows 10: I've not seen (or heard about) this bwfore.

Discus and support I've not seen (or heard about) this bwfore. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just performed a forced Win 10 update from a 1909 build to the latest 2004 build. I now no longer have access to my programs list via either the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JLOB, Jun 21, 2020.

1. JLOB Win User

I've not seen (or heard about) this bwfore.

I just performed a forced Win 10 update from a 1909 build to the latest 2004 build. I now no longer have access to my programs list via either the Start sequence or the Windows key! Can anyone suggest a fix? For me its serious detriment.
    Thanks.

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 21, 2020
  4. mac_user Win User

Phone Antivirus

I also can suggest F-Secure, I`ve heard it is pretty good.

mac_user, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I've not seen (or heard about) this bwfore. - Similar Threads - I've heard bwfore

2. I've seen many discussions about USB Class Compliant Audio 2.0 in Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've seen many discussions about USB Class Compliant Audio 2.0 in Windows.: Comments from back in 2016 that it works for rendering only, but not recording. Has this changed?All of the USB 2.0 Audio Interfaces I've looked into still require a vendor driver installation to work, rather than just being "plug in and it works" like the same devices do in...
  3. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  4. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  5. Weird flicker I've never seen

6. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. I've never seen it, before?

I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I've not seen (or heard about) this before.

in Windows 10 Support
    I've not seen (or heard about) this before.: I just performed a forced Win 10 update from a 1909 build to the latest 2004 build. I now no longer have access to my programs list via either the Start sequence or the Windows key! Can anyone suggest a fix? For me its serious detriment. Thanks. 159081
  10. Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movie Maker black screen is not seen or heard video.: Hello, appreciated help in this, when I try to play movie marker to see how the project is going, the screen remains black and the videos are not heard....