Windows 10: I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

Discus and support I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jackbarraclough1, Jun 5, 2022.

1. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three times this week to see if it would install with windows like it's meant to but that hasn't worked. It says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-app" but I have no idea what this means. I've tried following an old thread from someone who has had a similar problem two years ago but nothing I have done worked. The link: I reseted my computer, and now Microsoft Store is missing - Microsoft Community.

:)

jackbarraclough1, Jun 5, 2022

2. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Jun 5, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 5, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

1. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc - Similar Threads - I've reset microsoft

2. My PC doesn't have Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't have Microsoft Store?: I simply don't have it. I didn't have it upon purchasing my computer, now this it is becoming an issue for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-have-microsoft-store/f34a7fee-c089-4b9d-9e7f-dd7a896c30ea
  3. My PC doesn't have Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't have Microsoft Store?: I simply don't have it. I didn't have it upon purchasing my computer, now this it is becoming an issue for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-have-microsoft-store/f34a7fee-c089-4b9d-9e7f-dd7a896c30ea
  4. Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC....: Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC.... After a refresh / reinstall....The app exists nowhere on the PC... If I go online to the Store and key the "GET" button it's dead... If I try to download the app off the internet I get a pdf with some sort of ULAU...
  5. Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC....

Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC....: Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC.... After a refresh / reinstall....The app exists nowhere on the PC... If I go online to the Store and key the "GET" button it's dead... If I try to download the app off the internet I get a pdf with some sort of ULAU...
  6. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc: I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three times this week to see if it would install with windows like it's meant to but that hasn't worked. It says "You'll need a new...
  7. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc: I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three times this week to see if it would install with windows like it's meant to but that hasn't worked. It says "You'll need a new...
  8. I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?: Hello, I am currently experiencing some issues with the Microsoft Store. Earlier today I wanted to download a game, but when I tried to open the store, it didn't work. I kept clicking and expected it to open, but it didn't, so I decided to reset my computer. Now I can't even...
  9. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist in my Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store doesn't exist in my Windows 10: I just recently factory reset my PC, however Microsoft store is no where to be found. Not only that, but I also cannot open pictures because the photos app doesn't exist on my PC as well. I can't access any of the Microsoft Store related apps, someone please help....
  10. The Microsoft Store doesn't detect my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store doesn't detect my PC: I have been trying to install Minecraft on my PC but the Microsoft Store doesn't show it in the device list even though it is connected to my account. I have tried everything in the post below and yet nothing has changed....