Windows 10: I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?

Discus and support I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently experiencing some issues with the Microsoft Store. Earlier today I wanted to download a game, but when I tried to open the store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZlatomirStoyanov, Sep 30, 2021.

1. I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?

Hello, I am currently experiencing some issues with the Microsoft Store. Earlier today I wanted to download a game, but when I tried to open the store, it didn't work. I kept clicking and expected it to open, but it didn't, so I decided to reset my computer. Now I can't even find the Microsoft Store on my PC. I don't even think that I have it. It's gone. I wonder if there's any way I can install it without having to reset my PC again, because the last time I did, it didn't work.

:)

ZlatomirStoyanov, Sep 30, 2021

2. Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus/security program installed?

However, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 30, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 30, 2021
  4. I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?

Microsoft store not lanching after reset.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try few steps and check

Step 1:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run
    the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Running PowerShell Command

1. Press Windows + X key and select
    Windows PowerShell (Admin).

2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

3. Restart PC and che

Step 3: New user account

We would suggest you to create a new user account with administrative rights. Creating a new user account will not remove any data, app or settings from your current user account, this is just a troubleshooting steps to eliminate
    the possibility of user profile corruption. Refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We would also suggest you to perform the steps from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 30, 2021
Thema:

I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?

1. I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help? - Similar Threads - I've resetted cannot

2. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  3. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  4. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help I reset my pc and I cannot log in now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I reset my pc and I cannot log in now!: I reset my pc and kept my folders but had accidentally chose cloud windows and I couldn’t get past load up windows 10 from volume 6 So I tried to reset again with local files praying I can fix it....
  6. Help I reset my pc and I cannot log in now!

Help I reset my pc and I cannot log in now!: I reset my pc and kept my folders but had accidentally chose cloud windows and I couldn’t get past load up windows 10 from volume 6 So I tried to reset again with local files praying I can fix it....
  7. Help I reset my pc and I cannot log in now!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc: I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three times this week to see if it would install with windows like it's meant to but that hasn't worked. It says "You'll need a new...
  9. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc: I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three times this week to see if it would install with windows like it's meant to but that hasn't worked. It says "You'll need a new...
  10. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store