Windows 10: I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell

Discus and support I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Made An Terrible Mistake! I Accidentally Clicked On [A] Instead Of [Y], Now It's Stuck On [A]. Can Somebody Fix This For Me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Default__216, Apr 20, 2022.

1. I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell

I Made An Terrible Mistake! I Accidentally Clicked On [A] Instead Of [Y], Now It's Stuck On [A]. Can Somebody Fix This For Me.

:)

Default__216, Apr 20, 2022
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

PowerShell can process many CLI commands but does have its own syntax as you are finding.

I use it a lot at a management level for carious workstation and sever tasks. Pretty much anything Windows does in the GUI is a powershell command.

I recommend you look up some info on Google and also look into the book, Learn PowerShell in 30-days Worth of Lunches. That'll give you a great start to properly using and understanding PowerShell. Its extremely powerful and useful...the caveat is learning it and understanding what it wants.

You should be able to set it back to CLI in personalization settings if you don't want to learn it. CLI is still food enough for most folks...not sure why they felt the need to do that...ironically I have my menus set to display PowerShell instead of CLI.

http://m.windowsitpro.com/windows-10/pro-tip-replace-command-prompt-powershell-windows-x-menu

Kursah, Apr 20, 2022
  4. I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell

Right-click on Start gave PowerShell instead of Command Prompt

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It seems that it is set as your utility on under Settings. To help you resolve this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side.
    • Uncheck Replace Command Prompt with Windows PowerShell in the menu when I right-click the start button or press Windows key + X option.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell

1. I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell - Similar Threads - I've Screwed Accidentally

2. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps: I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school account, but after logging in again I'm led straight to the T&C instead of first getting the popup to only log into the app. How do...
  3. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps: I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school account, but after logging in again I'm led straight to the T&C instead of first getting the popup to only log into the app. How do...
  4. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes: I had a window pop up on one of my apps that asked "do you want to allow this app to make changes?" and I meant to hit yes but i think i hit no because now it won't let me download. Is there a place where i can change the settings to yes so the app can make changes?...
  6. I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes

I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes: I had a window pop up on one of my apps that asked "do you want to allow this app to make changes?" and I meant to hit yes but i think i hit no because now it won't let me download. Is there a place where i can change the settings to yes so the app can make changes?...
  7. I accidentally hit no and want to change to yes

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Yes

Yes: Yes, I would like an Serial Number in Microsoft Devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yes/8bfcabd0-a336-4fb0-ae58-fe46fb573ed0
  9. I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell

I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell: I Made An Terrible Mistake! I Accidentally Clicked On [A] Instead Of [Y], Now It's Stuck On [A]. Can Somebody Fix This For Me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-screwed-up-i-accidentally-clicked-on-a-yes-to/eaea146a-c54f-4c9d-be9d-9007e6d2019f
  10. So I've screwed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I've screwed up.: I updated my W10PC to 2004, and encountered the windows defender bug which I was unaware it was a bug at all. I went through these steps in order to make it work properly, but with no success. I googled and discovered the bug, I will wait for the next update, thats not the...