Windows 10: I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_

Discus and support I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When playing videos from the Internet, I get a blue screen and restart, and the event log always reports the problem was with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RodneySims, Mar 7, 2019.

1. I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_

When playing videos from the Internet, I get a blue screen and restart, and the event log always reports the problem was with Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe. I know many others have this problem with Win 10, but it has not been fixed. Please fix it.

Thanks

Here's the info from the Event Viewer....

Log Name: Application

Source: ESENT

Date: 3/7/2019 8:21:12 PM

Event ID: 508

Task Category: Performance

Level: Warning

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: LAPTOP-5074GH4U

Description:

Video.UI (3732,D,0) {7A75CC11-197B-4D00-87E2-ADC7485CB27E}: A request to write to the file "C:\Users\indyr\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Database\9e7e1eca178c6b77\tmp.edb" at offset 16384 (0x0000000000004000) for 8192 (0x00002000) bytes succeeded, but took an abnormally long time (19 seconds) to be serviced by the OS. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="ESENT" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">508</EventID>

<Level>3</Level>

<Task>7</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-08T01:21:12.471960000Z" />

<EventRecordID>159339</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>LAPTOP-5074GH4U</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>Video.UI</Data>

<Data>3732,D,0</Data>

<Data>{7A75CC11-197B-4D00-87E2-ADC7485CB27E}: </Data>

<Data>C:\Users\indyr\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Database\9e7e1eca178c6b77\tmp.edb</Data>

<Data>16384 (0x0000000000004000)</Data>

<Data>8192 (0x00002000)</Data>

<Data>19</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

RodneySims, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 7, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 7, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_

1. I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_ - Similar Threads - I've problem reported

2. I've seen many discussions about USB Class Compliant Audio 2.0 in Windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've seen many discussions about USB Class Compliant Audio 2.0 in Windows.: Comments from back in 2016 that it works for rendering only, but not recording. Has this changed?All of the USB 2.0 Audio Interfaces I've looked into still require a vendor driver installation to work, rather than just being "plug in and it works" like the same devices do in...
  3. many Microsoft problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many Microsoft problems: Dell Alien DesktopMicrosoft Store can not load, widgets unavailable, sticky notes can not synchronized, most of pictures in email can not show in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-microsoft-problems/bf0187d3-b412-4034-a5f8-0d02956443e8
  4. many Microsoft problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many Microsoft problems: Dell Alien DesktopMicrosoft Store can not load, widgets unavailable, sticky notes can not synchronized, most of pictures in email can not show in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-microsoft-problems/bf0187d3-b412-4034-a5f8-0d02956443e8
  5. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  6. I've never seen it, before?

I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I've been having many MANY problems.

I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  9. Not fully related to windows, but I've never seen this problem. Headphones problems

Not fully related to windows, but I've never seen this problem. Headphones problems: So i got new headphones sades gaming headphones if it helps and on those audio tests for the left and right ears, it for some reason it only plays in the center, not in both ears. Again i havent heard of this and hopefully theres a solution....
  10. First time in many years I've been this flumoxed

First time in many years I've been this flumoxed: For the past month, I've been trying to make Nordlocker work. It's a new file encryption program, and although some users are reporting problems others seem to be able to use it well. That is, a user encrypts a folder of various files (MS Office and others). The user opens a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. packages\microsoft.zunevideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\localstate\database\0560aaf87df3803f\edb.log - unable to open [4]