Windows 10: I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it.

Discus and support I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, a couple of weeks ago I was trying to eliminate sign in on startup, and ended up creating a second account. It doesn't show up in user accounts,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Siwini, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Siwini Win User

I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it.

Hello, a couple of weeks ago I was trying to eliminate sign in on startup, and ended up creating a second account. It doesn't show up in user accounts, I don't know how to go about removing it. It's annoying, could someone please explain how to remove it? EDIT: I updated on 10/19 (1903)

:)

Siwini, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 20, 2019
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Oct 20, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

1. I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it. - Similar Threads - I've somehow created

2. I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...: can someone help me fix this, this happened on a secondary pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-an-error-that-i-dont-know-the-meaning-of/0bd1deb9-5307-4d42-a54e-e07db3882f74
  3. I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...: can someone help me fix this, this happened on a secondary pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-an-error-that-i-dont-know-the-meaning-of/0bd1deb9-5307-4d42-a54e-e07db3882f74
  4. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it: Source: WindowsSummary: hardware errorDate: ‎1-‎12-‎2022 09:27Status: Not reportedDescription: a hardware problem caused windows to stop functioning properly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffe3048d7813c8Parameter 2:...
  5. I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.: I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-know-how-to-remove-the-second-english/d176f8d3-b753-44d1-a94a-ef9a60d20035
  6. Accidentally created a second account

Accidentally created a second account: I purchased a new laptop and accidentally set up a second Microsoft Account using my gmail email. I forgot that my account was set up with an old email from a couple years ago. Everything is registered or connected with that old account. Now the new account is frozen for 30...
  7. How to remove a child from an existing family but don't know the adult account details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove a child from an existing family but don't know the adult account details: I'm trying to add my son to my Microsoft family but it says he's already a member of a family and needs to leave that first. When I log in as my son it says his adult is me but it must be a different account I have as when I log in as the adult it still says the child account...
  8. Windows second account created

Windows second account created: Hello, yesterday when I booted up my PC, Windows tried to login to an account that I didn't create as shown on the image above. I don't remember creating an account, the only thing I did was to remove the password from my main account by typing netplwiz on the run box. Now...
  9. Don't know how to create virtual switch

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Don't know how to create virtual switch: Hi I am new to Hyper-V so please bear with me. After about 5 hours I managed to get the Hyper-V Manager working then tried to set up a Virtual Switch following the tutorial. What I keep getting is "Error applying Virtual Switch Properties changes" please see attached. When...
  10. Create a second generic account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create a second generic account: I have created an account on this pc, password protected at sign-in, for administrative/personal use. Now I want to create a second generic account so others can use the pc, no password is necessary on that one. I had this before in Windows 7, but I am stumped how to do...