Windows 10: I’ve started to get this random adware and stuff but I haven’t downloaded anything...

Discus and support I’ve started to get this random adware and stuff but I haven’t downloaded anything... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Datnotguy17 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Datnotguy17, Dec 7, 2019.

1. I’ve started to get this random adware and stuff but I haven’t downloaded anything...

/u/Datnotguy17, Dec 7, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Dec 7, 2019
  4. I’ve started to get this random adware and stuff but I haven’t downloaded anything...

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

I’ve started to get this random adware and stuff but I haven’t downloaded anything...

1. I’ve started to get this random adware and stuff but I haven’t downloaded anything... - Similar Threads - I’ve started random

2. I randomly started getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I randomly started getting BSOD: Hi I randomly started getting BSOD here's the error info:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000025e29d, 0x0000000000001005, 0xfffff84bac934ad0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. I randomly started getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I randomly started getting BSOD: Hi I randomly started getting BSOD here's the error info:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000025e29d, 0x0000000000001005, 0xfffff84bac934ad0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Random folders appeared in my downloads folder. I haven’t downloaded anything recently either.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random folders appeared in my downloads folder. I haven’t downloaded anything recently either.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Debdeb47-Official [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbfn1f/random_folders_appeared_in_my_downloads_folder_i/
  5. Getting an error with downloading stuff in the microsoft store.

Getting an error with downloading stuff in the microsoft store.: Im trying to download the realtek audio console and it gives me an error : 0x803FB005 . I use mcafee antivirus btw submitted by /u/mlgnoscp2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdrqlk/getting_an_error_with_downloading_stuff_in_the/
  6. Umm what happened? My dads computer randomly did this and I haven’t really done anything...

Umm what happened? My dads computer randomly did this and I haven’t really done anything...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tipsy1990 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd8a2r/umm_what_happened_my_dads_computer_randomly_did/
  7. Stuff not downloading

Stuff not downloading: Im trying to download stuff on my pc but everytime it does it bugs out on me. If I try and download something on the internet it takes me back to the original screen or the Run popup doesnt come up. If i download something from the store it just says error. I’ll post this on...
  8. Anything I try to download gets auto deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anything I try to download gets auto deleted: PLEASE HELP ME ! ive had this problem when i first logged on my pc i have disabled every antivirus program plus windows defender i have no extra plugins on google chrome EVERYTHING is turned off. Whenever i try download literally anything thats not malicious it auto deletes...
  9. downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading stuff: how do I download stuff outside of the app store? I'm using a ASUS laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-stuff/47e448c3-1a24-4962-a33c-9e39f7cbcfee
  10. Adware and PUPs are getting nastier

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware and PUPs are getting nastier: I've seen this at BleepingComputer and thought it may be interesting for wider audience ... Potentially unwanted programs or applications are considered adware by some folks and "just something that you have to pick up, if you want another application" by some time now....