Windows 10: I've stumped crucial

Discus and support I've stumped crucial in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Probably posted this in the wrong section, but deletion not possible. Went to crucial.com to purchase an M2 SSD for my ASUS H110M-C2 motherboard. Got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by worldstream, Jul 27, 2019.

1. I've stumped crucial

Probably posted this in the wrong section, but deletion not possible.

Went to crucial.com to purchase an M2 SSD for my ASUS H110M-C2 motherboard. Got this:
    Well, this is embarrassing! No system match was found.
    Somehow, a match for your system has eluded our industry-leading compatibility database. Our compatibility team will be searching for a solution if it is available, so check back soon!
    Must be a first.

:)

worldstream, Jul 27, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Arjai Win User
    Crucial® Storage Executive

Hmmm... Does not see my new MX100...

I listed the problem in the Crucial Forum... So, far, no response.

I will update, if anymore info is provided.

Arjai, Jul 27, 2019
  4. krusha03 Win User

I've stumped crucial

Crucial MX200 250 GB

Thank you for your review @W1zzard *Toast :toast:

May i suggest 2 things for future reviews of SSDs (i dont know if they have already been suggested):
    • Try to state the part number of the memory chips and their P/E cycles. I found that the ones used by crucial are micron MT29F256G08CECCBH6 but i cannot access the datasheet since it's limited to registered users and i assume you as a reviewer can get access to this information (sorry if I am wrong). While for crucial this is not necessary, a lot of other manufacturers dont declare the TBW of their SSDs and knowing the number of chips and their P/E cycles one can deduct the TBW until the remaining P/E cycles go to zero. It's a crude technique but gives a good estimate i think.
    • Have a normal 1- 2 TB 7200rpm HDD in the reviews as well so it gives people better perception of the speed up they are gonna get (since most people buying SSDs at the moment are coming from a HDD) and I for one would be really interested to see the effect of loading times on games / programs on SSD vs HDD. You could argue that I can compare the loading time of BF4 installed on my HDD to the loading times you get on the SSD for example but I would rather have a standard benchmark as comparison.
    One again thank you for the review *Smile I've stumped crucial :)

krusha03, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

I've stumped crucial

1. I've stumped crucial - Similar Threads - I've stumped crucial

2. STUMPED: GPedit.msc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUMPED: GPedit.msc: My windows would not allow me to Win+L to log off. It used to work then just stopped randomly.I tried to open GPedit.msc but the file did not exist. I created a new GPedit.mscI opened GPedit.msc through +RunI navigated to: Administrative Templates>System>??? The "Ctrl+Alt+Del...
  3. STUMPED: GPedit.msc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STUMPED: GPedit.msc: My windows would not allow me to Win+L to log off. It used to work then just stopped randomly.I tried to open GPedit.msc but the file did not exist. I created a new GPedit.mscI opened GPedit.msc through +RunI navigated to: Administrative Templates>System>??? The "Ctrl+Alt+Del...
  4. Crucial Storage Executive (CSE) and External Crucial SSDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crucial Storage Executive (CSE) and External Crucial SSDs: I have two Crucial MX500 SSDs which were installed internally and CSE was useful for checking the health of the SSDs and installing firmware updates. CSE includes five modules that support the SSDs: - System Information Drive Details SMART Firmware Updates Device Self-test I...
  5. Stumped on this blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stumped on this blue screen.: Hey all not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but here goes: Running win 10 My computer had started to crash with the Blue Screen of death every ten minutes, each time with a different stop code. Every so often a stop code would repeat it self but not often,...
  6. I'm stumped

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm stumped: I have a HP laptop idk which model but it probably doesn't matter. Whenever I turn it on it takes at least an hour to boot then another hour to login. Then it just shows my desktop and I can't do anything except move my cursor can't click anything. I can Ctrl alt del tho but...
  7. I've stumped crucial

in Windows 10 Support
    I've stumped crucial: Probably posted this in the wrong section, but deletion not possible. Went to crucial.com to purchase an M2 SSD for my ASUS H110M-C2 motherboard. Got this: Well, this is embarrassing! No system match was found. Somehow, a match for your system has eluded our industry-leading...
  8. I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe: I'm running Win10 of course and I have this issue where when I open up task manager my cpu usage drops from ~90 to ~10 instantaneously, I've read online that this is malware and to back this up when I start up my pc for a split second after booting windows there a command box...
  9. Stumped with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stumped with Bluetooth: I have been updating and doing everything I can think of to add Bluetooth to my Toshiba C55t laptop. I have windows 10, I had Bluetooth with win 8.1 but now I cant figure out how to get it on this sucker. Bluetooth doesn't show up in my device manager or anywhere else. Can...
  10. Stumped this error

in Windows 10 Support
    Stumped this error: I was making an image with Macrium Reflect and wound up with an error which stumps me even searching. Any ideas ? Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell Error 5973 Activation of app Microsoft.BingWeather_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App failed with error: This app does not support the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crucial storage executive momentum cache desktop