Windows 10: I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

Discus and support I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a popular game from a reputable website, or so I thought. It came with a program that seemed as though it was spam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spicybabygravy, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a popular game from a reputable website, or so I thought. It came with a program that seemed as though it was spam so I deleted it. Shortly after I could not connect to WIFI. Now I am using a 25ft Ethernet cable running through my house. Every possible solution I find works to no avail. My computer acts as though it never had WIFI. no available networks, no wifi driver.

I did search this community and downloaded a wifi driver and restarted my PC, but I don't what to do next or if this will even fix the issue.
    Link to WIFI driver I downloaded

TL;DR- no available networks, no driver, no nada.

submitted by /u/spicybabygravy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/spicybabygravy, Mar 5, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Can't uncheck WIFI "Connect Automatically"

Hi,

Have you tried removing the network from the list? Your network credentials may still be saved on your Wifi settings.

We suggest you to remove the preferred network and reconnect it. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows icon.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • On the left pane, click Wifi.
    • Click on link Manage Wifi Settings.
    • There is prompt, click on Manage known networks
    • Select the network you want to forget.
    Once you remove the network it will no longer appear on the list. You may need to reconnect it, if you want.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 5, 2021
  4. I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

1. I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi - Similar Threads - I've Tried Almost

2. I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work: I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work when I did the run a fix thing right after my tabs have been clear it's been happening for two weeks now I'll see if it works for today but, if it does it again I dunno what to do.thanks, Reed...
  3. I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work: I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work when I did the run a fix thing right after my tabs have been clear it's been happening for two weeks now I'll see if it works for today but, if it does it again I dunno what to do.thanks, Reed...
  4. Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.: So I'm Running on an HP Elitebook 840 G3. Win 10 of course.Monday morning I attempted to use the internet and notice the wifi bars are gone and have been replaced with the ethernet globe. Saying "not connected no connections available". Figuring something was up with the...
  5. i’ve tried almost everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    i’ve tried almost everything: i have a huge problem that i can’t fix. it has to do with the internet settings. when i go to it to try and trouble shoot, i can’t even press it because it crashes when i open the status bar that you see on the left. i’ve tried countless tutorials on some ways to fix the...
  6. I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've tried everything but I still bluescreen: I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I've updated EVERY driver possible, reseated my gpu, and also checked my cpu to see if there's anything wrong with that. I've tried running a bunch of different...
  7. Tried everything, wifi driver/adapter still not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tried everything, wifi driver/adapter still not working: My Asus has the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver. I've tried everything I could to try and fix this issue. It says "This device cannot start. Code 10". I'm starting to think it may be a hardware issue. I've contacted 3 Microsoft tech support people and none of them have...
  8. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  9. I cannot open Windows Defender and I've tried almost everything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot open Windows Defender and I've tried almost everything!: Whenever I try to open Windows Defender it instantly closes. I still get notifications and it keeps removing something I need to let past it but I can't because it just instantly closes. I did a scan with malware bytes, it caught nothing. I uninstalled malwarebytes as well...
  10. Black screen no boot no sounds. I've tried almost everything.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no boot no sounds. I've tried almost everything.: I have an HP Pavilion dv7 3169-wm entertainment laptop. It's several years old. I upgraded to Windows 10 shortly before my problem began. After upgrading everything was incredibly slow and often the computer just froze. A few days later it started working a little better...