Windows 10: I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

Discus and support I've tried everything but I still bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I've updated EVERY driver possible,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skortchee, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Skortchee Win User

I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I've updated EVERY driver possible, reseated my gpu, and also checked my cpu to see if there's anything wrong with that. I've tried running a bunch of different tests and nothing has returned with an actual explanation to my issue. I've even taken the computer to Best Buy and they just said it was corrupted files. An hour passed after I got my pc back and it still did the same thing. Time wasted, money wasted, and patience especially. I'm sick of it

Here's a screenshot of the dmp file on BlueScreenView

I've tried everything but I still bluescreen af3711a4-d85c-43f3-b109-a67ceaf7e54d?upload=true.png

:)

Skortchee, Feb 21, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 21, 2021
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    BlueScreen

I`ve still this problem (0x0000007F UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP) This is a suggested method:
    Code: FaultWire Solutions Could it be a trojan or a virus?

WojtasRed, Feb 21, 2021
  4. WojtasRed Win User

BlueScreen

I`ve a problem. My PC restarts spontaneously.

Info after restart:

Code: BlueScreen BCCode: 7f BCP1: 0000000000000008 BCP2: 0000000080050031 BCP3: 00000000000006F8 BCP4: FFFFF88004220FA1 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service Pack: 1_0 Product: 256_1[/quote]

WojtasRed, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. I've tried everything but I still bluescreen - Similar Threads - I've tried everything

2. I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work: I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work when I did the run a fix thing right after my tabs have been clear it's been happening for two weeks now I'll see if it works for today but, if it does it again I dunno what to do.thanks, Reed...
  3. I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work: I've tried everything by restarting running a scan but, it still doesn't work when I did the run a fix thing right after my tabs have been clear it's been happening for two weeks now I'll see if it works for today but, if it does it again I dunno what to do.thanks, Reed...
  4. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  5. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  6. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi: A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a popular game from a reputable website, or so I thought. It came with a program that seemed as though it was spam so I deleted it. Shortly after I could not connect to WIFI. Now I am using a 25ft Ethernet cable running through my house....
  8. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  9. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...
  10. Bluescreen of death - Tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen of death - Tried everything: Hi, I own a laptop MSI GP62MVR 7RFX and I keep getting random BSOD either mainly 9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE or 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. The crash would happen randomly, at first I updated all my drivers and made sure to have lates windows NOPE still BSOD, I kept my eye...