Windows 10: I've tried everything I can

Discus and support I've tried everything I can in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaxonTheWondering, Nov 4, 2020.

1. I've tried everything I can

I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane. I've tried everything I can a87940be-76f1-4bdf-9cb8-1d90732100c8?upload=true.png

:)

JaxonTheWondering, Nov 4, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 4, 2020
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. Johnny5 Win User

I've tried everything I can

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin I've tried everything I can :D

Johnny5, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

I've tried everything I can

1. I've tried everything I can - Similar Threads - I've tried everything

2. how can i stop my screen from dimming? i've tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i stop my screen from dimming? i've tried everything: I have tried everything to stop my screen from dimming. i've turned off the battery saving settings and the settings that change based on the amount of light. i've turned off the night light. i have the latest graphics card drivers installed. i have tried literally everything...
  3. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  4. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  5. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've tried everything but I still bluescreen: I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I've updated EVERY driver possible, reseated my gpu, and also checked my cpu to see if there's anything wrong with that. I've tried running a bunch of different...
  7. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  8. Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!: Recently my computer began bluescreening at seemingly random times and I can't pin down what might be causing the issue. Here's a list of things I've attempted and had no success either replicating the BSOD or repairing it. -Reimaged my machine -Ran SFC and CHKDSK...
  9. I cannot delete a folder, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot delete a folder, I've tried everything: I downloaded notepad ++ from a third party because I needed an older version, but it also installed a program SAntivirus, which I cannot delete no matter what I do. I've tried all the third party things, access denied, I tried all the basic things like through task manager,...
  10. My display is all stretched out...I've tried everything I can think of

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My display is all stretched out...I've tried everything I can think of: When I turned on my pc today, the screen is all stretched out looking. I don't believe it's my monitor, because my startup splash screen looks normal. I have windows 10 home on a custom built computer. Here's what I've tried but none have worked: changing the screen...