Windows 10: Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working

Discus and support Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by levi B1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. levi B1 Win User

Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working

Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working

:)

levi B1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. KCav45 Win User

Voice Recorder Crashes

Hi Dalchina,
    I tried to use the program you recommended. I have a feeling it is the solution to my problem but I have not got it to work. The file name is Re-Install and Re-Register a Single App for Current Account . The instructions were:

1. Open a Command Prompt
    2. Copy and Paste the command

These image files show what happened when I tried to enter the instruction in Command prompt.

& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *WindowsSoundRecorder*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}

Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working 325561d1617320429t-voice-recorder-crashes-fix-win-sr-2.jpg

Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working 325563d1617321764t-voice-recorder-crashes-fix-win-sr-8.png

Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working 325564d1617322043t-voice-recorder-crashes-fix-win-sr-9.png

KCav45, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Voice Recorder

Hello Linda,

Issues with Windows 10 apps can usually be fixed by running the troubleshooter for Windows apps. To do that, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the problem persists, you may try to reinstall Voice Recorder by doing the following:

• Type in Powershell in the search field and hit Enter.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Click on Yes.
    • In the PowerShell box, type in or copy and paste Get-AppxPackage *soundrecorder* | Remove-AppxPackage, and press Enter.
    • Once Voice Recorder is uninstalled, open the Store app, download, and install Voice Recorder.

Also, we suggest that you refer to the troubleshooting steps for fixing Cortana and Start menu on the link below:

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Hi,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the
    Window Voice Recorder
    app from the Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vicky Acs, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

1. Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working - Similar Threads - Ive tried fixing

2. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  3. Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working: Ive tried fixing my voice recorder by reinstalling and other stuff but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-tried-fixing-my-voice-recorder-by-reinstalling/59b80718-dd82-4b00-bb0d-3fe1aaf9608d
  4. can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...: Changed all files for user '17809' to not read only to read only. system has been having issues all over. need help ive done many steps ive found online but none are 100% fix, can anyone assist?...
  5. can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...

can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...: Changed all files for user '17809' to not read only to read only. system has been having issues all over. need help ive done many steps ive found online but none are 100% fix, can anyone assist?...
  6. can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice

Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice: I used the Voice Recorder windows 10 built-in app on my new Dell Inspiron 14 500 2-in-1 laptop to record an interview I was having via zoom yesterday and to my surprise I can only hear my voice. How can I recover the other person's voice? please I need urgent help. Is there a...
  8. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  9. voice recorder not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder not working: voice recorder not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-not-working/2042ace5-7ad2-4382-a18f-e245b88618ee
  10. My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works: PC did not start correctly over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-did-not-restart-correctly-ive-tried/42975e4f-828a-47cf-b17f-1816edaf4713