Windows 10: I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.

Discus and support I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth wasn't working and so I decided to uninstall and reinstall the drivers. When I deleted the driver labeled "QUALCOMM something something"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GabeBateman, Apr 19, 2021.

1. I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.

My Bluetooth wasn't working and so I decided to uninstall and reinstall the drivers. When I deleted the driver labeled "QUALCOMM something something" under the Bluetooth tab, my Bluetooth tab in task manager vanished and I think its gone for good. I tried reinstalling the drivers from intell and dell but the BT wont show up in task manager. Bluetooth support service is still running though and never left. I have no idea what to do or how to fix this. Please help. If I reset my computer and save my files, will my Bluetooth drivers come back?

:)

GabeBateman, Apr 19, 2021

2. Bluetooth device disappears from device manager after updating to windows 10

Hi Asim,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with detecting the Bluetooth drivers in Device Manager.

As you have already tried with start the Bluetooth service, run troubleshooter and etc., I suggest you to try the below and check.

I suggest you to check for the HP utilities that are installed in your device and uninstall the one related to Bluetooth and check if it helps.

Steps: 

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select for one of the utility from HP that is related to Bluetooth, right click on it and
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Apr 19, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.

Program will not fully uninstall

One possible reason why you can't uninstall this program is because it's still running. You can have it stopped first (from running) before uninstalling. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key and type in "task manager"
    • Click on Task Manager and go to the Processes tab.
    • Look for the app you want to uninstall. Right-click on it and tick on
      End task
    • After doing this so, try to uninstall the app.

Let us know the outcome of this suggestion.

John Sarc, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.

1. I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back. - Similar Threads - I've uninstalled Bluetooth

2. i uninstalled windows media player from windows 11 and cant get it back. I've followed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i uninstalled windows media player from windows 11 and cant get it back. I've followed...: I stupidly uninstalled windows media player from windows 11 and cant get it back. I've followed advice to go to features-media and check the box but wmp isnt there to check. How do I get it back?...
  3. i uninstalled windows media player from windows 11 and cant get it back. I've followed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i uninstalled windows media player from windows 11 and cant get it back. I've followed...: I stupidly uninstalled windows media player from windows 11 and cant get it back. I've followed advice to go to features-media and check the box but wmp isnt there to check. How do I get it back?...
  4. Webcam doesn't appear after I've uninstalled it from the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam doesn't appear after I've uninstalled it from the device manager: Good evening!I've been facing problems with my internal camera that won't turn on because of an error code 0xA00F42440xC00D36D5. I've tried to fix it with the help of youtube but no use and now I can't find the web cam which is driver 10.0.19041.1741. I've tried finding my...
  5. Webcam doesn't appear after I've uninstalled it from the device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam doesn't appear after I've uninstalled it from the device manager: Good evening!I've been facing problems with my internal camera that won't turn on because of an error code 0xA00F42440xC00D36D5. I've tried to fix it with the help of youtube but no use and now I can't find the web cam which is driver 10.0.19041.1741. I've tried finding my...
  6. Task Manager and Uninstaller closes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager and Uninstaller closes immediately: Hello i seem to have a problem with my computer because my task manager and uninstaller seems to close immediately. I tried finding several threads that are related to my problem but it seems that the problem still continues. I went to...
  7. Bluetooth uninstalled from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth uninstalled from device manager: Hello The Bluetooth icon on my laptop disappeared earlier this morning from both the toggle keys and the notification panel. Added to that, the Bluetooth on/off button also disappeared from the Bluetooth Settings. Even in the Device Manager, Bluetooth appeared in the...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  9. Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager window reconfigured - how to put back: They made a change in the last few revisions and I am not sure what I clicked on but I ended up with this. More MS "It's not a bug, it's a feature" Bs. How do I put it back to show all the info in the full size mode? There is nothing to click on, nor resize. The window lost...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...