Windows 10: iwant the date on bottom right of screen

Discus and support iwant the date on bottom right of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to put date on bottom of screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by laneycaston, Apr 3, 2019.

1. iwant the date on bottom right of screen

how to put date on bottom of screen

:)

laneycaston, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Minor feature suggestion - add Build date to About screen

I suggest adding build date - in Windows short date format, such as 03/12/17, 12.03.17/etc - to the About screen of GPU-Z, the way many other programs have this.

For example, see how Core Temp does it (I suggested same to that program's author, so he added it):

Naki, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Grouping pictures by month or actual date in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for sorting the pictures in date wise and check if it helps.

• Go to “file explorer” and open it.
    • Right click on the picture screen.
    • Click on “group by” option and go to more options.
    • Check the box “Date” and click on “Ok”
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

iwant the date on bottom right of screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

iwant the date on bottom right of screen

1. iwant the date on bottom right of screen - Similar Threads - iwant date bottom

2. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  3. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  4. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  5. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  6. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  7. Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-ups at the bottom right of my screen: How do I remove pop up advertising at the bottom right of my screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-at-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/80d10c51-1994-421a-8ce3-cf7a93487736
  8. Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen: I was just starting up my pc and my mouse started flickering back to the edge og the bottom right part of the screen. i have searched up the problem but it seems like they indicate its a problem with that mouse specifically, which its not. i tried with another mouse and its...
  9. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b
  10. Cursor is dragged to bottom right of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor is dragged to bottom right of the screen: Hello. When I turn on my windows 10 computer, everything works for about half a minute, but then my cursor gets pushed down to the bottom right of the screen by some invisible force. This only happens when I'm on my desktop--but that is enough to make the computer utterly...