Windows 10: iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s

Discus and support iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi not good with lap tops I have put a scandisk extreme card in the sd slot and I want to automatically store letters etc to this how do I do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nigelsmith8, Sep 17, 2019.

1. iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s

hi not good with lap tops I have put a scandisk extreme card in the sd slot and I want to automatically store letters etc to this how do I do it

thanks

:)

nigelsmith8, Sep 17, 2019
  2. LenZuvela Win User

ECT vs. ETC

When typing a message or email into my Windows Phone, if I start a word with the letter "e" it will suggest "ECT" as the word I am typing. I think it means to suggest "ETC" which is the abbreviation for "et cetera". I can't believe that ECT, which
    is the abbreviation for Electroconvulsive Therapy, is a very commonly used abbreviation in messages or email. Is this a bug or is there some common usage for ECT? Is there any way to get it to suggest "ETC" or better yet "etc" instead?

LenZuvela, Sep 17, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 17, 2019
  4. iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s

Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s

1. iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s - Similar Threads - iwant store files

2. Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.: Hello I have a Surface Book and keyboard letters 'b' 'n' 'm' ',' are not working in South America. It is a EU-based machine which works fine back home. The on-screen keyboard is the only workaround. All drivers are up to date. Can anyone assist?...
  3. Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.: Hello I have a Surface Book and keyboard letters 'b' 'n' 'm' ',' are not working in South America. It is a EU-based machine which works fine back home. The on-screen keyboard is the only workaround. All drivers are up to date. Can anyone assist?...
  4. Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. store photos from SDHC card to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    store photos from SDHC card to laptop: copy photos to file on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-photos-from-sdhc-card-to-laptop/dc35342e-f9a6-4b40-9129-14f6f6ead2db"
  6. SDHC Card / Asus N550

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SDHC Card / Asus N550: I have recently tried to use an internal card reader (Realtek 2.0) for the first time since upgrading to Windows 10. In simple terms, I can put it into another PC (not running windows 10) and it is recognised, access to files, no issues. As soon as I put it in the Windows...
  7. photo card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo card: how do I upload pictures from a photo card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-card/e61c4ae8-0976-4b5b-bf0f-ce868abd1c46
  8. INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information): I today realized when uploading Confidential Information to a Confindential site that in this file C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsINetCache\IE\(RANDOM_GENERATED_FILENAME_FOR_EACH_ITEM) that if I were to upload a Jpg, or a PDF It'd be stored there and...
  9. Stolen asus laptop s/n f6n0cv02692323a

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen asus laptop s/n f6n0cv02692323a: Hi guys, new to this forum and requesting any possible help. My laptop has been stolen and I didn't have any tracking program installed. Is there any way it can be located again? It also has a password on the startup lockscreen but I am not sure if they can wipe the pc and my...
  10. Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card: I've tried just about everything I could to get this network card to run. I tried the driver that I have on disc, tried the updated driver for Windows 8 64bit on the Asus website, even tried the driver Microsoft has given me. My network card is having issues keeping a...