Windows 10: IXpand Mini Flash Drive

Discus and support IXpand Mini Flash Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to remove loaded items from this flash drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarbaraHorton2, Sep 2, 2019.

1. IXpand Mini Flash Drive

how to remove loaded items from this flash drive?

:)

BarbaraHorton2, Sep 2, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

SanDisk Liberates Your Mobile Photos and Videos with iXpand

SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash storage solutions, today announced the SanDisk iXpandTM Flash Drive, the company's first USB Flash Drive designed specifically for iPhone and iPad.

"According to IDC, nearly three-quarters of all images are now captured on smartphones and tablets1," said Dinesh Bahal, vice president, product marketing, SanDisk. "With this significant increase in mobile-generated content, consumers are looking for easy ways to manage it all. In fact, our research shows that 82% of U.S. smartphone users find transferring photos, videos, music and other files to be very important to them2. We created the iXpand Flash Drive to offer consumers a quick and safe way to move their favorite content between devices so it's available when and where they want it."

IXpand Mini Flash Drive 47a_thm.jpg

The iXpand Flash Drive is a powerful, yet simple-to-use solution that quickly transfers photos and videos from an iPhone or iPad to a Mac or PC - all without cables, Internet connections, or bandwidth limitations. In addition, it maintains the original photo or video resolution quality.

The full-featured iXpand sync app is exceptionally intuitive, creating a seamless user experience. It launches when the iXpand Flash Drive is plugged into an iPhone or iPad and can be configured to automatically sync photos and videos from the camera roll to the drive. In addition, users can store their favorite movies on the iXpand Flash Drive and instantly play them directly from the drive on their iPhone or iPad. Most popular movie formats3, including non-native and PC-friendly ones, like AVI & WMV, are supported -- saving time, effort and complexity of converting video formats.

The iXpand sync app also enables cross-platform encryption4, offering consumers the ability to transfer and access their sensitive files from iPhone, iPad, PC and Mac computers. Using the iXpand sync app, files can be password-protected on the drive directly from an iPhone or iPad and then easily decrypted on a Mac or PC and vice versa. The iXpand provides users with peace of mind that their files are always secure, while offering flexibility to protect data on the go.

The iXpand Flash Drive is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB* capacities and is compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini running iOS 8 or iOS 7. The iXpand Flash Drive was designed with a unique flexible connector so it can connect directly to iPhone or iPad without first removing the protective case. The drive features a premium metal exterior which adds to its durability. The iXpand Flash Drive also comes with a two-year limited warranty5.

The iXpand sync app is available on the App Store for iPhone or iPad.

btarunr, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    flash drive data

LOL on this. :'D

Anyway, let us try to scan first if there are any data corruption causing this one to your flash drive. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

Method 1:

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

• Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

If it does not help, use method 2.

Method 2:

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

• Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

If this have not detected any issues, we will proceed with the next steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Nick Dich, Sep 2, 2019
  4. arterius2 Win User

IXpand Mini Flash Drive

SanDisk Liberates Your Mobile Photos and Videos with iXpand

typo:
    "nearly three-quarters of all images are now captured on smartphones and tablets1"
    "and other files to be very important to them2."
    "Most popular movie formats3"
    "The iXpand sync app also enables cross-platform encryption4"
    "The iXpand Flash Drive also comes with a two-year limited warranty5."

arterius2, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

IXpand Mini Flash Drive

1. IXpand Mini Flash Drive - Similar Threads - IXpand Mini Flash

2. Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive: How do you add a flash drive letter like E to the computer? That is all I want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/e856be9f-3682-4081-8e09-94ea47fbb1dc
  3. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  4. Flash drive

Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  5. Flash Drives

Flash Drives: Whenever I insert a flash drive into the USB port on my HP I get this message: "you don't have permission to access folder." I click continue and it tells me that I have to go to Security Tab. When I click on the security tab button the screen opens up and there is no...
  6. Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Drives: Whenever I insert a flash drive into the USB port on my HP I get this message: "you don't have permission to access folder." I click continue and it tells me that I have to go to Security Tab. When I click on the security tab button the screen opens up and there is no...
  7. Flash drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash drives: I download movies and music videos. I copy and paste them into flash drives. All the downloads come from the same source. When I send to the flash drives only some copy. Some don't. What gets copied is an icon that has nothing in it. It does however have the amount of MBs...
  8. Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Drive: I received the following message when I inserted my flash drive: "You need to format the disc in drive D: before you can use it." I used this thumb drive all day yesterday, have a ton of working documents on it. If I must format this disc will I lose all my work. I have...
  9. flash drive

flash drive: Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker....
  10. flash drive

flash drive: New Corsair Cruzer Glide 64gb shows win10 desktop when plugged in but not what to do with it. I would like to clone / image win 10 to this drive , any suggestions? 77720