Windows 10: jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device

Discus and support jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have paired jabra elite active 65t but they are not showing in the playback devices options. What am I missing? I read other threads and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HenryNicholas, Dec 12, 2019.

1. jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device

Hi,

I have paired jabra elite active 65t but they are not showing in the playback devices options. What am I missing?

I read other threads and other users could see the headshet greyed, but I´m not even able to do it... If you can help, it´d be much appreciated

jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device 3e025d58-8703-41d5-ab36-28aea173ea6b?upload=true.jpg jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device 1b3a79a9-4904-4f83-aec3-9c29fee426e5?upload=true.jpg

:)

HenryNicholas, Dec 12, 2019

2. Jabra Elite Earbuds paired and conncected but won't play

I have paired and connected my Jabra Elite Active 65t earbuds with my computer and they show up in Device Manager as functioning properly
    and they show up as enabled in Properties , but when I go to Sound settings it says "No output devices found". They are on the list of playback devices in the Sound Control panel as both headphones and headset, but both are greyed out and show
    as disconnected. I have both Realtek Audio, NVIDIA High Definition Audo and Intel Display audio listed und Sound, Video and Game controllers but only the Realtek audio appears to be active. I can plug headphones into the audio out jack with no problem.
    The Realtek audio and Realteck Speaker/Headphones are the only output devices listed on the master volume settings. I do have speakers plugged in to the rear input jacks. What do I need to do to get the Jabra ear buds working?

StephenMarlow, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Jabra Launches Third-Generation True Wireless Earbuds

At CES 2018, Jabra today unveiled the Elite 65t and Elite Active 65t, the company's third generation of true wireless earbuds, built for a consistently stable wireless connection and up to 15 hours of battery life (with cradle). In launching the Elite 65t and Elite Active 65t, Jabra has reinvented a set of true wireless earbuds, incorporating its knowledge about usage, comfort and design from the first true wireless innovation. The new earbuds have a distinct focus on the voice experience, delivering superior audio quality for calls and music without wires. The products come in two versions: one for daily on-the-go use and an 'Active' version, made for training and sport.

Building on the success of the Jabra Elite Sport - the best-selling, most technically advanced true wireless sports earbuds - the new devices are engineered to deliver an even better voice and music experience, and come with new design and color choices.

jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device ELKLJoxftGphEbkk_thm.jpg

jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device MaxRGFSAyzO5lJAd_thm.jpg

The new earbuds expand the true wireless line-up at Jabra to three products, and all are part of the family of Elite devices announced and on display at CES:
    • Jabra Elite 65t for those who want superior sound and connectivity from truly wireless earbuds for everyday use - with rock solid connectivity and high battery life totalling 15 hours.
    • Jabra Elite Active 65t for those who want the same superior sound and connectivity as Elite 65t, with the added features, durability and fit of a sports product - IP56 certification, a special coating for better grip and an accelerometer for tracking activity.
    • Jabra Elite Sport is the existing product for ultimate training, including biometric enhancement features, an even higher durability rating (IP67) and a three-year warranty against sweat.
    Jabra Elite 65t and Elite Active 65t
    Engineered for superior sound, the Elite 65t brings together unique technology features to deliver best-in-class quality for voice and music. It is built to ensure a stable wireless connection and deliver the best call and command (voice) quality. The innovative four-microphone solution, combined with an optimized acoustic chamber, enables advanced noise suppression and voice enhancement for every type of environment. The earbuds also allow music to be personalized using a music equalizer accessed from the Jabra Sound+ companion application.

The Jabra Elite 65t combines a lightweight design for long-term comfort with up to 15 hours of battery life (five hours initial and an extra 10 from the charging cradle), making the earbuds the perfect everyday solution. Elite 65t will be available in 'Titanium Black,' 'Copper Black' and 'Gold Beige' color versions.

The Jabra Elite Active 65t is aimed at those who want the features of the Elite 65t, but whose priority is being able to use the earbuds in an active environment. The earbuds are fully enhanced for sports use with a more secure fit (through a special coating), an integrated accelerometer for tracking activity in the Jabra app, and IP56 sweat, water and dust certification. The Elite Active 65t has five hours of listening time on one charge and 10 additional hours from the charging cradle. The device has a two-year warranty against sweat and dust. Elite Active 65t will be available in 'Copper Blue' and 'Copper Red' colors.

"Our third-generation earbuds are testament to our industry-leading engineering capabilities, stemming from our GN Group heritage, for both daily on-the-go and sports use. This is a whole new range of superior sound products based on our vast knowledge and customer feedback from earlier true wireless generations," said René Svendsen-Tune, CEO at Jabra. "The Jabra Elite 65t has unique microphone positioning that ensures the best voice and music interactions on the market, as well as signature sound, voice capabilities and interaction support. It is already a category leader, having been named a CES 2018 Innovation Award honoree."

Alexa Integration
    For those who prefer using voice commands, the new products allow voice support for all major voice services, now including Amazon Alexa on-the-go. Jabra is among the first movers to enable this mobile feature, providing customers with access to Alexa directly from the earbuds. With Alexa, users can ask to play music, hear the news, check the weather, control smart home devices, and much more.

"With Jabra's earbuds and Alexa, customers can ask Alexa thousands of things while on-the-go," said Pete Thompson, Vice President, Amazon Alexa. "Customers can find and play music while on a run, check the news on their commute, manage their to-do list, and more, simply by asking Alexa."

Find out more about the new Jabra Elite family at: www.jabra.com/elite.

Availability
    The Jabra Elite 65t will be available for pre-order on BestBuy.com on January 8, 2018, and available exclusively at Best Buy in February. MSRP is $169.99. MSRP for the Elite Active 65t is $189.99.

Chino, Dec 12, 2019
  4. jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device

Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when the Bluetooth headset is pairing but not connecting to the PC. Thanks for the information provided by you on the post.

While working on this issue, we couldn’t find any relevant article which confirms that this particular headset can be used on a Windows PC from the manufacturer website.

However, we would like you perform this steps and check if it fix the issue.

1. Pair the Bluetooth headset to the PC.
    2. Press Windows + I key on your keyboard and select
      Devices.
    3. Select Bluetooth & other devices from the left pane, then click Sound settings from the right pane.
    4. If you see the Jabra Elite 65t listed under
      Choose your output device, then click on Troubleshoot tab.
    5. Select Headset Earphone- Jabra Elite 65t and click next.
    6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the process.
    7. Check if the issue persist.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device

1. jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device - Similar Threads - jabra elite active

2. Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams: When using MS Teams, I am able to either use my Bluetooth headset for the "Speaker" or for the "Microphone". If I have it selected for both, then I can not hear any computer audio, but people on calls can hear me fine. If I select the Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital...
  3. Microphone Jabra Elite Active 75t not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Jabra Elite Active 75t not working on Windows 10: Hi,suddenly I am not able to use the mic from my Jabra device.the format Combobox in the input settings is emptyi have removed the device, unpair, run the troubleshoot, restarted. Did not solve the issue.any advice?...
  4. Microphone Jabra Elite Active 75t not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Jabra Elite Active 75t not working on Windows 10: Hi,suddenly I am not able to use the mic from my Jabra device.the format Combobox in the input settings is emptyi have removed the device, unpair, run the troubleshoot, restarted. Did not solve the issue.any advice?...
  5. Microphone Jabra Elite Active 75t not working on Windows 10

6. Windows+Jabra Elite 85h?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows+Jabra Elite 85h?: [ATTACH] Why Windows shows 2 devices connected when my Jabra Elite 85h are connected with Bluetooth? What's the difference between Headset and Headphones and which one should I use ?...
  7. Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work

Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work: Hi Team, I have been suffering from this for a long time... I'm using Jabra Elite 65T however there is a driver issue and it only gets connected for Voice, Jabra Stereo doesn't work. when I reinstall the Bluetooth driver it gets connected for the first time however when...
  8. Jabra 65T audio problems

Jabra 65T audio problems: So for some reason when I launch a game I either can't here game audio or can't here xbox party anymore. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jisztx/jabra_65t_audio_problems/
  9. Jabra Elite 65T Headphones PC no sound

Jabra Elite 65T Headphones PC no sound: So I've had this issue for a few months and gave up on it but thought I'd try posting on Reddit for a possible fix. My Bluetooth headphones are paired with the PC and connect successfully. I can select them as the output device but no sound comes through. If I 'remove device'...
  10. Jabra Elite Active 75t paired but no option to connect.

Jabra Elite Active 75t paired but no option to connect.: I have paired Jabra Elite Active 75t earphones but they will not play. I am on a Surface Pro running Windows10. They show up in 'Other Devices'. They are a super bit of kit, but if I can't get them to play on my Surface, I will have to send them back. Any solution before I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i phone willnot pair with jabra elite headphones

2. jabra elite bluetooth windows 10