Windows 10: Jabra Evolve 75 Headset Dumpf?

Discus and support Jabra Evolve 75 Headset Dumpf? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir nun das Jabra Evolve 75 Headset angeschafft um Broarbeit und Freizeit zu Hause mit besserem Sound zu kombinieren. Wenn ich... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dom1201, Oct 20, 2020.

1. dom1201 Win User

Jabra Evolve 75 Headset Dumpf?

Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe mir nun das Jabra Evolve 75 Headset angeschafft um Broarbeit und Freizeit zu Hause mit besserem Sound zu kombinieren. Wenn ich das Headset ber den PC anschliee hrt sich alles normal an. Aber wenn ich dann das Micro in Win 10 aktiviere wird der ton direkt stumpf, welcher aus den Kopfhrern kommen. Ist das ein nerviges Windows Phnomen? Das hatte ich auch bei meinen Soundcore In-Ears. Ich versteh nicht ob das eine Treiber Sache ist oder ob man nur bei Windows ein zwei Hebel umstellen muss. Bitte um Hilfe!

:)

dom1201, Oct 20, 2020
  2. dr01 Win User

Jabra Evolve 65 headset speakers only work when connected via USB cable

I have a Jabra Evolve 65 headset with Bluetooth dongle:

Jabra Evolve 75 Headset Dumpf? ce50n.jpg

One year or so it worked perfectly, then I stopped using it for a long while. Today I tried them again and they had the following problem.

When the headset is connected via USB cable, it appears as 2- Jabra EVOLVE 65 and everything works fine. Clicking the volume buttons on the headset makes the Windows volume bar pop up correctly.

When the headset is connected via Bluetooth, it appears in the audio devices list (Sound settings) as 2- Jabra LINK 360; microphone works fine but headset speakers don't receive any sound from the PC.
    The audio messages from Jabra ("PC connected", etc) can be heard, though.
    Also, the volume buttons on the headset don't work.

I have updated both headset and dongle via Jabra Direct to the latest firmware, with no avail.

OS is Windows 10.

3. Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working

I have the Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo, and I have the opposite issue, sound over headphones, but no mic. I've tried the same steps as Kathy noted, plus I tried using my Jabra Evolve Link (usb), in addition to the 3.5mm jack, to connect but still no mic.

Debra M Fezza Reed, Oct 20, 2020
  4. mjlaris Win User

E60 Connectivity problem with Jabra 200BT headset

I had been able to use my Jabra 200BT bluetooth headset a couple of days ago but now it's not working. I have an E60 and can pair with no problem. Then after connecting the main screen shows a BT connection (B) and headphone symbol but then the connection
    is lost (just shows B, with no parentheses) and when I turn my headset off it does not disconnect. I have to disconnect manually. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone else use a Jabra 200BT headset with an E60? Any suggestions?

Mark

mjlaris, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Jabra Evolve 75 Headset Dumpf? - Similar Threads - Jabra Evolve Headset

2. Jabra 65T audio problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Jabra 65T audio problems: So for some reason when I launch a game I either can't here game audio or can't here xbox party anymore. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jisztx/jabra_65t_audio_problems/
  3. Jabra suite software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra suite software: trying to install my Jabra suite software for me Jabra earphones, but when launching the software it just hangs. I did a compatibility check and it just says incompatible software. I'm not an IT boff, have searched for other online solutions without any luck....
  4. Jabra 510/ HID-Compliant headset crashes windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jabra 510/ HID-Compliant headset crashes windows: My Windows 10 crashes regularly, mostly when playing games. After the reboot the device manager reports a problem with HID-Compliant headset, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver seems pointless. After each failure the system crates a minidump log, but I can't read...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  6. How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite)

How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite): The Problem Your Jabra Elite Sport or e-series headset is not showing up in the available bluetooth devices list in Windows 10 but is working fine on your smartphone or iDevice. The Cause This is because Jabra products are designed to use the newest bluetooth protocol...
  7. Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working

Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working: Split from this thread. I have the Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo, and I have the opposite issue, sound over headphones, but no mic. I've tried the same steps as Kathy noted, plus I tried using my Jabra Evolve Link (usb), in addition to the 3.5mm jack, to connect but still no...
  8. JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized

JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized: I am using a JABRA 30 II headset and have been for a few years. I am on Windows 10. Suddenly the device playback no longer works through the headset. It is no longer an option to be selected as a playback device. Meanwhile, the recording (mic) works fine and remains an...
  9. Install stuck at 75%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install stuck at 75%: I've tried installing a few times, and every time it gets to 75% with 1% in configuring settings. It'll stay like that for hours, so I've forced shutdown and restarted. It reverts to Win8.1, and in Windows Update it says there was an important update that didn't complete,...
  10. Antivirus evolved

in Windows 10 News
    Antivirus evolved: Some say antivirus is an outdated technology. What does “antivirus” even mean? For us, antivirus is the most commonly-recognized term that means for customers “a product that stops bad programs from infecting my device.” Saying “antivirus” is similar to when you hear a...