Windows 10: Jabra suite software

Discus and support Jabra suite software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; trying to install my Jabra suite software for me Jabra earphones, but when launching the software it just hangs. I did a compatibility check and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrevorS75, May 14, 2020.

1. TrevorS75 Win User

Jabra suite software

trying to install my Jabra suite software for me Jabra earphones, but when launching the software it just hangs. I did a compatibility check and it just says incompatible software.

I'm not an IT boff, have searched for other online solutions without any luck.

:)

TrevorS75, May 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 14, 2020
  4. Jabra suite software

Jabra Sets the Standard for Mobile Workers; Enables Communication Anywhere, Anytime

According to a recent forecast from IDC, the mobile worker population in the United States will account for 75% of the nation's workforce by 2015, indicating that workers everywhere are leaving the 9-to-5 days in the office behind and working remotely, traveling and collaborating via the cloud. Much of this increase is driven by the popularity of laptops, smartphones and tablets. To meet the demands of the mobile worker, Jabra has introduced a suite of products geared toward this growing category. The line includes the new Jabra SUPREME UC launching in May, and the critically acclaimed Jabra FREEWAY and Jabra SPEAK 410.

Jabra suite software jabra_supreme_uc_01_thm.jpg

Following the introduction of the Jabra SUPREME last year, the first non-stereo headset to incorporate Active Noise Cancellation, the Jabra SUPREME UC expands the capabilities of the original product to work with all leading Unified Communications (UC) applications, including Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Skype, and several others. The headset also works exceptionally for traditional calls with mobile phones, as well as for communicating and collaborating using tablets. Rounding out the Mobile Workers suite of products is the Jabra SPEAK 410, a compact speakerphone solution for spontaneous conferencing and collaboration, and the Jabra FREEWAY, a high-performance in-car speakerphone ideal for handling important calls while on the road.

"As Americans continue to move towards mobility, both inside and outside of the office, Jabra is focusing on making communicating on the go as easy as possible with our ever-growing suite of products dedicated to the mobile workforce," says Mogens Elsberg, CEO of Jabra. "With this line of products, we are providing mobile workers with hands-free communication options for use in the office, in the car, on the street, and anywhere else business needs to be done."

The Jabra SUPREME UC comes equipped with a nano, pre-paired Bluetooth USB adapter, making it possible to connect to PCs and use the headset for UC supported calls or traditional mobile phone calls. Users can stay connected to both devices, switching seamlessly between mobile and UC calls with the simple push of a button.

Active Noise Cancellation, traditionally only available in high-end noise cancellation stereo headphones, is also included in the Jabra SUPREME UC and uses one dedicated microphone and an electronic chipset to generate an "anti-noise" sound, removing ambient noise heard by the person wearing the headset. This technology ensures that whether the headset is being used on-the go on a mobile phone or with a UC platform in a noisy office setting.

The Jabra SUPREME UC will be available in May at select channel partners for a suggested retail price of $149. The Jabra SPEAK 410 and FREEWAY are currently available for $159 and $129, respectively.

Cristian_25H, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Jabra suite software

1. Jabra suite software - Similar Threads - Jabra suite software

2. Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22: Hello,I've recently upgraded my laptop to windows 11 from windows 10. The software Nokia suite 3.7.22 that helps to sync contacts and SMS by bluetooth between my nokia phone 208 and my PC does not work properly since the upgrade.Could you help me?Thanks, Eric...
  3. Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 support for Nokia suite software 3.7.22: Hello,I've recently upgraded my laptop to windows 11 from windows 10. The software Nokia suite 3.7.22 that helps to sync contacts and SMS by bluetooth between my nokia phone 208 and my PC does not work properly since the upgrade.Could you help me?Thanks, Eric...
  4. Can't remove "system Suite" software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove "system Suite" software: I can't get rid of "System Suite" and so I can't Windows Defender to run. I have uninstalled the program and erased the files. but Defender still thinks system suite is installed so it will not activate....
  5. Can't install asus suite software

Can't install asus suite software: I bought an Asus laptop with windows 10, then bought an Asus external dvd drive. Asus sdrw-08u9m-u and windows will not allow software to be down loaded. Do I really have to leave S mode , thanks jrstriby...
  6. Jabra Headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jabra Headset issue: Hi I keep getting the same recurring issue with my Jabra Engage 75 Stereo headset on my Asus PN50 Mini PC running Windows 10 64-bit. Every time I boot up, I get errors with the control of the headset and it's ability to take and receive calls using the buttons on the...
  7. AMD Catalyst Software Suite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Catalyst Software Suite: I am being Requested to update this product, is it part of windows 10 ? Is it a driver that Windows 10 already has in it, or something that needs to be added for computer to work. I looked through replies but see no answers!...
  8. Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista: I have Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10. Embroidery Extra and Stitch Editor work and save OK. Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross Stitch run OK but will not save to an embroidery file. When trying to save will just get, "(all file(*.*))" but no choice of...
  9. Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista: I have Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10. Embroidery Extra and Stitch Editor work and save OK. Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross Stitch run OK but will not save to an embroidery file. When trying to save will just get, "(all file(*.*))" but no choice of...
  10. AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update): My AMD Catalyst Software Suite has a Software Update on my Laptop. The problem is, every time I try to install it, it says everything installed. I then head back to see what version I have, and its the same one as before. If I click on the software to install it again, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my jabra motion headset not appear in windows 10

2. jabra elite 65e not connecting to computer