Windows 10: Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates

Discus and support Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XCat2019, Sep 26, 2019.

1. XCat2019 Win User

Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates

Hello,

The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device and it works fine.

But after the update, the Jack Mic doesn't works, the headset was plugged in as same as before, but the Jack Mic device shows Not Plugged In.

I've tried remove/reinstall the drivers but no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

XCat2019, Sep 26, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 26, 2019
  3. hostelo Win User
    hostelo, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates

Mic Jack not Working

Hi have tried right click start button.
    Control Panel
    Sounds

Or Right Click
    Control Panel
    Speech Recognition
    Then set up microphone

hTconeM9user, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates

1. Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates - Similar Threads - Jack Mic doesn't

2. RealtekR Jack Mic not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealtekR Jack Mic not working.: The RealtekR Jack Mic isn't able to recognize that I have earbuds with a microphone plugged in, I've tried using an audio jack splitter adapter, the one that splits both channels and it just keeps saying it isn't plugged in. It also seems the Jack mic, when searching for it's...
  3. RealtekR Jack Mic not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealtekR Jack Mic not working.: The RealtekR Jack Mic isn't able to recognize that I have earbuds with a microphone plugged in, I've tried using an audio jack splitter adapter, the one that splits both channels and it just keeps saying it isn't plugged in. It also seems the Jack mic, when searching for it's...
  4. mic jack no longer works after newest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic jack no longer works after newest update?: I just updated windows on my Acer Swift laptop, and the headphone jack no longer works. When I plug my headset it, it does not recognize that anything is plugged in. And of course there is no signal going through it or into it via the mic. In the settings, it does not show up...
  5. mic jack no longer works after newest update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic jack no longer works after newest update?: I just updated windows on my Acer Swift laptop, and the headphone jack no longer works. When I plug my headset it, it does not recognize that anything is plugged in. And of course there is no signal going through it or into it via the mic. In the settings, it does not show up...
  6. Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly: My microphone jack went out on my GL73 laptop and Built-in mic; I have seen posts of this happening but I don't know if I should download the same SCM file as I've seen on threads...
  7. 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help: 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help. Some one told me 3.5 mm jack are not supported in recent update and we will have to switch to USB headphones, Has anyone any idea....
  8. Headphone jack doesn't work after windows update

Headphone jack doesn't work after windows update: I ran the update last night 6/9/21. Now my headphone jack doesn't work. Speakers are fine.I've already uninstalled the drivers are rebooted.I ran the trouble shoot. It thinks everything is fine. The meters on the computer register sound as if things are working, but no sound...
  9. Jack Mic doesn't work after recent windows updates

Jack Mic doesn't work after recent windows updates: Hello, The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device and it works fine. But after the update, the Jack Mic doesn't works, the headset was plugged in as same as before, but the...
  10. Mic Jack not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic Jack not Working: Hi Bought this mic on amazon recently Amazon.com: Neewer® Mini 3.5mm Flexible Microphone Mic for PC Laptop Skype (2X Microphones): Computers Accessories When i connect the Mic to the Jack on the motherboard or my CPU nothing happens Windows 10 does not detect and...