Windows 10: jagadeesh

Discus and support jagadeesh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my question is it ok to use may 2004 update version because they say they have some issues in this update . is it ok to use this version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jagadeesh kxx, Jul 3, 2020.

1. jagadeesh

my question is it ok to use may 2004 update version because they say they have some issues in this update .

is it ok to use this version

:)

jagadeesh kxx, Jul 3, 2020

2. Laptop became too slow,freezing

Hello Jagadeesh,

Thank you fort posting your concern in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to deploy the steps for Clean Boot as explained in
    Method 1
    suggested above in this thread.

Please feel free to write to us if you need further assistance.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Im unable create a new user(guest) in windows10

Hello Jagadeesh,

You may follow the below steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type "netplwiz" and press Enter key.
    • You may change the admin rights here.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 3, 2020
  4. jagadeesh

Contacts ( People)

i am not able to see my contacts display name properly in windows 10 people list , i have configured gmail account in surface pro 4 but wen i try to

send mail to others it is showing in different order like for example : jagadeesh kumar a it shows in : a jagadeesh kumar i am not able to find solution

i tried my best but could not able to fix this problem

JAGADEESH VIBHU, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

jagadeesh

1. jagadeesh - Similar Threads - jagadeesh

2. Jagadeesh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jagadeesh: Why I am getting so many security updates in windows 10 daily 2 update of security updates Is it ok to update I am getting 2 updates daily in my pc Is it normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jagadeesh/943d0af6-4d13-4890-aeb7-a2439af34843
  3. Jagadeesh

Jagadeesh: My question is how to turn off receive updates for other microsof products when you update. Because I tried to turn off this option settingupdate&security advanced option there will be a option receive update for other microsof products when you update . When tired to...
  4. Jagadeesh

Jagadeesh: My question is how to turn off receive updates for other microsof products when you update. Because I tried to turn off this option settingupdate&security advanced option there will be a option receive update for other microsof products when you update . When tired to...
  5. Jagadeesh k

Jagadeesh k: My question is how to turn off receive updates for other microsof products when you update. Because I tried to turn off this option settingupdate&security advanced option there will be a option receive update for other microsof products when you update . When tired to...
  6. Jagadeesh

7. Jagadeesh