Windows 10: Jagged Alliance Back in Action (pc game)

Discus and support Jagged Alliance Back in Action (pc game) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I used to play the above mentioned game in my old pc, with W7 installed, flawlessly but since I purchased a new pc with W10 the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Francisco R., Apr 12, 2019.

1. Jagged Alliance Back in Action (pc game)

Hi Everyone,

I used to play the above mentioned game in my old pc, with W7 installed, flawlessly but since I purchased a new pc with W10 the game crashes to desktop while loading to the main menu (after the intro movies); I've been googling around but that wasn't much help, the only thing someone mentioned was a probable problem with a video codec, but that doesn't help me much.

Things I've done:

delete the intro movies

(try to) play in different compabilities with Adm. rights

Neither worked; can anyone be of assistance?

Regards,

Francisco R.

:)

Francisco R., Apr 12, 2019

2. Jagged alliance 2 game won't load on HP notebook PC Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.
    We understand that you face issues with Jagged Alliance 2 game on your computer. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will reach out to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall the Jagged Alliance 2 game and reinstall the latest Jagged Alliance 2 game in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Jagged Alliance 2 game in compatibility mode on your computer.

1. Download the latest Jagged Alliance 2 game from the Official Jagged Alliance 2 game website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Jagged alliance 2 game won't load on HP notebook PC Windows 10.

Hi John,

If Jagged alliance 2 game software is not running on Windows 10, then I suggest you to refer or contact the Jagged alliance 2 game developer for more clarification and assistance and check, if they could help you to run Jagged alliance 2 game software
    compatible with Windows 10 operating system.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Jagged Alliance Back in Action (pc game)

Jagged alliance 2 game won't load on HP notebook PC Windows 10.

I have a jagged alliance 2 game problem on my HP notebook PC. It might be a compatibility issue because it wont load or run in windows 10. Anything I can do about it? Thanks.

Old title: jagged alliance 2 problem.

Inverse Square, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Jagged Alliance Back in Action (pc game)

1. Jagged Alliance Back in Action (pc game) - Similar Threads - Jagged Alliance Action

2. Jagged fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jagged fonts: I've had this annoyance with Windows for a long time. The problem has been with Windows 7,8,10, and 11. -It's one of the reasons In that past that I have used Ubuntu. But I realize that I may be unfair towards the Windows community. By default -The fonts sections are almost...
  3. Jagged fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jagged fonts: I've had this annoyance with Windows for a long time. The problem has been with Windows 7,8,10, and 11. -It's one of the reasons In that past that I have used Ubuntu. But I realize that I may be unfair towards the Windows community. By default -The fonts sections are almost...
  4. Game pass pc Dark Alliance progress all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass pc Dark Alliance progress all gone: I have been playing for 4 or 5 days and just come to play again, all my characters and progress has gone.The gaming UI window comes up asking which save to use but ive checked and there are no saves on my pc.The game has lost all its settings, I have forced a download of the...
  5. Can not uninstall game from microsoft store [Dark Alliance]

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not uninstall game from microsoft store [Dark Alliance]: Hi,I have tested Dark Alliance through xbox game pass, now I can not uninstall this game from my pc at all. The app is not listed under Apps and Features or under any other possible locations, please help.Kind regardsa...
  6. Can not uninstall Dark Alliance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not uninstall Dark Alliance: Hi,I have tested Dark Alliance through xbox game pass, now I can not uninstall this game from my pc at all. The app is not listed under Apps and Features or under any other possible locations, please help.Kind regardsa...
  7. Built a PC 1080p - Text us jagged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Built a PC 1080p - Text us jagged: Hey all, just built a PC today. I have a Philips 246E9 (24 inch 1080p monitor) and an RX 5700 XT GPU. My Windows 10 text is really jagged. Cleartype didnt really make much difference and its running at native resolution. Any advice? All drivers are updated too. Feel like...
  8. Action Center Roll Back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Action Center Roll Back: Hi I have recently, grudgingly updated my windows 10 with the critical update. Unfortunately it has changed the brightness tile/button to a slider. The slider is useless to me as I need the 25% brightness incremental changes. How do I change the slider back into the...
  9. Shimmering/Jagged edges/flicker in game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shimmering/Jagged edges/flicker in game.: I bought gaming pc before 1 month after 2-3 weeks i see shimmering in gta 5 euro truck simulator 2 fortnite insurgency project cars 2 MY PC I3 8100 PALIT GTX 1050 TI MSI H310M PRO-M2 8GB DDR4 ADATA 240GB SSD ADATA 550W POWER SUPLY Things that i try. Using 2 secound...
  10. Alliance for Wireless Power & Power Matters Alliance Merge

in Windows 10 News
    Alliance for Wireless Power & Power Matters Alliance Merge: This will hopefully make it much easier to use wireless charging for your mobile devices. 2015-01-05 Austin, TX and Beaverton, OR. Jan. 5, 2015 – The Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP) and Power Matters Alliance (PMA) today announced the organizations have signed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Jagged alliance back in action download pc