Windows 10: Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop

Discus and support Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi There, Attached a photo of a startup Installation that keeps poping up every time I reboot press the NO button but it keeps coming back any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianHinton, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop

Hi There,

Attached a photo of a startup Installation that keeps poping up every time I reboot press the NO button

but it keeps coming back any answers please.

Brian UK !!!

Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop add8baa0-97f8-458f-815c-e3805fe658fe?upload=true.png

:)

BrianHinton, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 23, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop

Popup During Startup

Hi Yasmin,

Kindly go to Task Manager by typing task manager on the search bar of
    Start menu. Select Task Manager and then select
    Startup and check whether the certain app is there.

Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop f1e292eb-ae71-4932-96a0-7a127fbee0ec?upload=true.png

If the certain app is on the list of start up, we suggest that you uninstall it. To do that follow the steps below:

• On the search bar of Start menu, type apps and select
      Apps & features.
    • On Apps & features, look for the app and select on it.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop

1. Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop - Similar Threads - Jammed startup installation

2. JAMMED BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JAMMED BIOS: I was watching a video on YouTube when suddenly the whole PC froze and I could not use the task manager to unfrozen it so I turned it off using the power button. When I attempted to switch it on again a blue screen appeared which stated that my Windows 10 needed to be...
  3. Jammed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  4. Jammed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  5. netsh.exe popup on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    netsh.exe popup on startup: When I start my computer, netsh always popup for a few seconds and then dissappear. I have alrady ran a virus check, but came back with no virus. Also I did a clean boost, but it didn't help as well. Is there anything I can do to stop the popup? Thanks...
  6. Program popup at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program popup at startup: I have a program installed that always opens a window when my computer starts up and has no start minimized option. Is there any way to make it not pop up when I start my computer but still work when I want to open it? submitted by /u/Pentakillerr [link] [comments]...
  7. cscript.exe console popup on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cscript.exe console popup on startup: Hello, it has been a week or so that I have been seeing a command prompt pop up when I start my laptop for some fraction of second < 1 second and closes out itself. I tried to record my screen from my phone and played the video in slow motion, I found out that it was...
  8. CARRIAGE JAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CARRIAGE JAM: Cartridge holders jammed under cover and can't release them. Watched little carriage jam video but has no effect. Can't call up any options on printer control screen. Any ideas? Any ideas?...
  9. Mystery popup on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery popup on Desktop: [img] This pops up occasionally in the lower right of the desktop. I cannot find a Kommodo.com on my pc or Google. Maybe it's a virus -- I use Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and no notice from either. There is no indication in Task Manager. Aside from the irritation it...
  10. desktop traffic jam

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop traffic jam: I have somehow managed to create a few extra shortcuts..600 of them..by attempting to send my camera's contents to a folder on my C drive. I have no idea how to undo this. Can someone please help? Thank you. 104353

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hangzhou ezviz software co. ltd pop up

2. hangzhou ezviz software co. ltd startup