Windows 10: January 15th update

Discus and support January 15th update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After this update I cannot get the computer to boot. All I get is a black screen. i am getting really tired of your "updates" screwing my machine up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JJ one and only, Jan 16, 2020.

1. January 15th update

After this update I cannot get the computer to boot. All I get is a black screen. i am getting really tired of your "updates" screwing my machine up. I can't even get into safe mode. so what now, geniuses? If I ever get back in your most recent update is history.

So how do I get back in?

:)

JJ one and only, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive Message Center Updates January 1st to January 15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates January 1st to January 15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 319626

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive Message Center Updates January 1st to January 15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates January 1st to January 15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 319626

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

January 15th update

Announcing January feature update 16.21 (19011500) for Office for Mac

Source: Announcing January feature update for Office for Mac Version - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

January 15th update

1. January 15th update - Similar Threads - January 15th update

2. Updates for January Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates for January Win 10: So, as well as pestering Win 10 Users to Upgrade to Win 11, you didn't send out January Updates! I had to notice what was new on Win 11 and go to the Update Catalog. I'll be buying a new pc soon, but don't enjoy this don't-give-a-darn attitude towards Win 10 Support....
  3. January 2021 Updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    January 2021 Updates: Updates appeared today [Jan 13] - KB4535680 needed to be put in From MS Catalog. Anyway, I observed something I hadn't seen before: "Cleaning Up" at the end ofInstallation. Well, something got cleaned! I got back to Desktop in time to see IOBIT starting to remove the...
  4. how do I undo the last widows 10 update on 15th January 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I undo the last widows 10 update on 15th January 2020: Since the last windows 10 update done a day or so ago I run windows 10 pro 64 bit It has lost all the links to my programs on the START menu EXCEPT Microsoft one. It is as if Microsoft has removed reference to all non Microsoft programs-ie a brand new INSTALL the...
  5. May 15th Windows 10 Update

May 15th Windows 10 Update: I downloaded this update and my PC was running fine. Tried to restart my PC and just received a blank screen. Powered down and back up it's working again. Tried getting into bios to see if anything had changed and had the same issue. Even tried changing Displayports and...
  6. January 2019 Update sucks!

January 2019 Update sucks!: On my desktop, since installing the Jan 2019 Updates, I have had huge problems, problems that repeated calls to Microsoft updates tech support have not resolved. In fact, I was escalated twice to Level 2 and once to Level 3, who ignored the scheduled call back to me and...
  7. OneDrive Message Center Updates January 1st to January 15th

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Updates January 1st to January 15th: Hi everyone, Here are the latest updates to the OneDrive service! We’re excited to kick off 2019 with Mac Files On-Demand becoming generally available and OneDrive Sync Client Mass Delete. As always, feel free to leave your feedback, comments or questions below. Mac Files...
  8. Windows update 15th Dec 2018

Windows update 15th Dec 2018: You did an update yesterday, the first I knew was a message stating you would be restarting.... now Today, I cannot find files (yet again what is it with your updates and deleting files). Where are they. One especially is pinned on Excel and now doesn't exist. It has a...
  9. OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th: We are excited to announce three new updates coming to the OneDrive desktop client this month. These features will help users feel more in control, empowered to provide feedback, and better educated about what’s happening with their files. Coming soon: Pause OneDrive sync...
  10. Not receiving January 2018 updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving January 2018 updates.: I didn't get any January updates. I have intel and don't use a 3rd party av. I see that registry entry has been added. But how come I have received no updates at all for january? I feel something is wrong. I did receive an update for my bios, and did receive adobe flash...