Windows 10: January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

Discus and support January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how do you solve the subject game... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JimDixon2, Jan 9, 2019.

1. JimDixon2 Win User

January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

how do you solve the subject game

:)

JimDixon2, Jan 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 9, 2019
  3. how to solve august 3 free cell challenge

how to solve august 3 free cell challenge

ellawright, Jan 9, 2019
  4. January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

Solitaire Daily Challenge wiped out all January games

I have played the Solitaire Daily Challenge for a while now. I played all of January's games so far (55). This evening, when I went to play todays (12th of Jan.) games, all the other games were gone. There were no scores, no games, no anything for Jan
    1st - 11th. Really irritated. What the Heck is going on?

Now I have to start all over?!?!?!

SteveKraushaar, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

1. January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell - Similar Threads - January 2019 Daily

2. Daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily challenges: Are the daily challenges still available on Windows 11. If I upgrade from Windows 10 will my record come with me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/452f9d8a-3d88-4606-b2fb-92a57904dd77
  3. Daily challenges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily challenges: Are the daily challenges still available on Windows 11. If I upgrade from Windows 10 will my record come with me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/452f9d8a-3d88-4606-b2fb-92a57904dd77
  4. Daily Challengers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  5. Daily Challengers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  6. free cell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    free cell: How can I clear the score? I bought a new computer and installed MS Solitaire Collection and Free Cell came up with 1004 games played and 1000 won. I want to go back to 0 and . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/9cbfc958-8713-4d68-9434-ff4dbda9e736
  7. daily challenges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    daily challenges: daily challenges wont open as it says error occured while trying to down load data how can It be fixed I have paid for a service that i now cant access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/81e15726-9748-48d8-891b-2d4fd5b5563d
  8. Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Daily Challenges: When I open up my Microsoft Solitaire Collection I can open the games except for the Daily Challenges. It says "Download Error" and that an error occurred when attempting to download and that I need to check the internet connection and try again later....
  9. Free Cell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Cell: Free cell was removed from my computer today when I updated to Win 10, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.630. This is disappointing since the game was a source of relaxation to me. What happened?...
  10. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. daily challange of free cell/free