Windows 10: January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

Discus and support January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how do you solve the subject game... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JimDixon2, Jan 9, 2019.

1. JimDixon2 Win User

January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

how do you solve the subject game

:)

JimDixon2, Jan 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 9, 2019
  3. how to solve august 3 free cell challenge

how to solve august 3 free cell challenge

ellawright, Jan 9, 2019
  4. January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

Solitaire Daily Challenge wiped out all January games

I have played the Solitaire Daily Challenge for a while now. I played all of January's games so far (55). This evening, when I went to play todays (12th of Jan.) games, all the other games were gone. There were no scores, no games, no anything for Jan
    1st - 11th. Really irritated. What the Heck is going on?

Now I have to start all over?!?!?!

SteveKraushaar, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

1. January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell - Similar Threads - January 2019 Daily

2. Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019: cards on the deck from bottom to top 4,4,5,10,10,9,2,J,9,A,Q,J,K,3,K,6,K,4,4,3,A,7,2,7. Since 5s are blocking to reach 9s. How to clear any 4 from deck. 4 and 9 are not together in the deck. Solve this one please....
  3. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the 30th....
  4. daily solitare challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    daily solitare challenge: I play the daily challenge regularly. So far I have collected a bunch of coins. What are the coins used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-solitare-challenge/9a8b3f38-87f0-4b3a-8bff-4a236c8409b2"
  5. Mahjong Match Attack Daily Challenge for 04/05/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong Match Attack Daily Challenge for 04/05/2019: Did anybody else out there have a problem with the Match Attack daily challenge for April 5th, 2019?? I can't solve this one--the most matches I can get is 30 out of 36 matches required to defeat this challenge. I tried every which way to get to get the 36 matches and I fail...
  6. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge: Completed all daily challenges this month so far. Now last day of month I can't get past the advert - when it reaches the end it won't disappear when I click the X, so I can't get to the game....
  8. microsoft sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku daily challenges: First successful completion of the daily challenge often does not save. After the success badge is displayed for a few seconds it goes away and I have to do it over. It always saves on the second completion. The second and third game if the daily challenge always save OK....
  9. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106
  10. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...