Windows 10: Japan account?!

Discus and support Japan account?! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I received a message about my JAPAN account!!! I dont have a JAPAN account!! HELP!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LydElle, Nov 29, 2020.

1. LydElle Win User

Japan account?!

I received a message about my JAPAN account!!! I dont have a JAPAN account!! HELP!!

:)

LydElle, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 29, 2020
  3. farby Win User
    Maps in Japan

Reconfirm before buying .. as Japan is not listed here

farby, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Japan account?!

offline japan map

Dear friends,

I can not to able to download Japan offline map because there is no in win 10 offline maps list. is there anybody` to help me how I can reach to Japan offline map? I have a jurny to Japan in next week and need it urgently.

Thanks a lot

M.R.Anari from Iran

Mohammad RezaAnari, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Japan account?!

1. Japan account?! - Similar Threads - Japan account

2. hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan,...: thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-hope-someone-can-help-me-with-my-concern-i/652700e9-fda2-4c30-bcdf-10be5ee31ba9
  3. hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan,...: thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-hope-someone-can-help-me-with-my-concern-i/652700e9-fda2-4c30-bcdf-10be5ee31ba9
  4. W11 home to pro upgrade is not possible in Japan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 home to pro upgrade is not possible in Japan?: I have W11 home PC, and would like to upgrade it to pro. I followed the MS guide and reached the MS store. But I cannot change the country to Japan. Country selection column is glayed out and US seems to be the only option....
  5. W11 home to pro upgrade is not possible in Japan?

W11 home to pro upgrade is not possible in Japan?: I have W11 home PC, and would like to upgrade it to pro. I followed the MS guide and reached the MS store. But I cannot change the country to Japan. Country selection column is glayed out and US seems to be the only option....
  6. Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan: Odoeoeoeoeoe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/created-animal-cat-animal-server-japan/6996181f-c297-4299-8409-fead0475c739
  7. Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan

Created Animal “Cat Animal” server japan: Odoeoeoeoeoe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/created-animal-cat-animal-server-japan/6996181f-c297-4299-8409-fead0475c739
  8. My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...

My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...: It started the other day when the password for my microsoft account was changed randomly. I just assumed it was an error and used the forgot password to reset it. The next day, it happens again but this time when i go to sign in it just says that there is no account with my...
  9. My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...: It started the other day when the password for my microsoft account was changed randomly. I just assumed it was an error and used the forgot password to reset it. The next day, it happens again but this time when i go to sign in it just says that there is no account with my...
  10. My microsoft account has been compromised by someone from Japan and now it says the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming