Windows 10: Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa

Discus and support Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To open an ISO you can use MagicISO, or any other suitable application. Once you see the files, extract them to a folder. Not sure, but maybe you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NIRC, Oct 1, 2015.

1. spapakons Win User

Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa

To open an ISO you can use MagicISO, or any other suitable application. Once you see the files, extract them to a folder. Not sure, but maybe you can do that with WinRAR as well. Then you can download the graphics drivers directly from NVidia or Intel. Another option is to backup your drivers before upgrading to Windows 10, then install them from the backup.

spapakons, Jan 23, 2016
  2. lx07 Win User

In addition there is a tutorial explaining how to extract ISO to desktop here

ISO - Disk Image File : Extract to the Desktop - Windows 7 Help Forums

Then as @spapakons said just click on setup.exe

I have a MacBook Pro also (just with Intel graphics though). Bootcamp 6 provides this driver and it is then updated automatically to the latest Intel version by Windows update so you should have no problems with that one.

Thema:

Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa

1. Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa - Similar Threads - Japanese applications English

2. Convert VMware to VirtualBox and vice-versa

in Windows 10 News
    Convert VMware to VirtualBox and vice-versa: [IMG]A Virtual Machine is one of the cheapest ways to experience and use multiple operating systems on a single computer. Two of the biggest brands in the virtual machine industry are VMWare and VirtualBox. You can easily convert VMware to VirtualBox virtual machine and vice...
  3. Japanese to English Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese to English Win10.: can i upgrade a japanese version of win 7 to english version of win 10? I have the upgrade but has to translate everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-to-english-win10/906e1d7e-84e1-4a59-bd92-d9af43abbdef
  4. Japanese to English Win10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese to English Win10.: can i upgrade a japanese version of win 7 to english version of win 10? I have the upgrade but has to translate everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-to-english-win10/906e1d7e-84e1-4a59-bd92-d9af43abbdef
  5. Japanese to English Win10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Japanese to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese to English: Help I cant read Japanese and I changed the settings to Japanese and i cant read Japanese and I want to change it back to English. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-to-english/2489eb04-85b1-470a-a5b7-3f649acaff8f
  7. Maximized window overlapping taskbar (or vice versa)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maximized window overlapping taskbar (or vice versa): Hi People, Ever since i switched back to windows, this overlap has been bugging me. It's not killing but.it.IS.there! Searched the web like many others but couldn't find a solution, merely, a work-around or temporary solution. Things like autohide taskbar on/off. Place...
  8. Headphones recognized as speakers and vice versa...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as speakers and vice versa...: I've had this problem for a while now. It has corrected itself in the past but the latest update has brought this up again. What would be the most painless way of correcting this issue. Running troubleshooter does nothing. It would mean a lot to get this fixed as painlessly...
  9. Run Japanese Programs in English Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Run Japanese Programs in English Windows 10: Is it possible to install and run Japanese programs (e.g., Japanese inDesign) on an English version of Windows 10? This was never possible before with Microsoft, but I am wondering if maybe they had caught up with MAC. 14861
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...