Windows 10: Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session

Discus and support Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, build 18363.1440. EMI for Japanese doesn't work in my main user account admin right. It doesn't show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by C’estMoi, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session

Hello,

I'm using Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, build 18363.1440.

EMI for Japanese doesn't work in my main user account admin right. It doesn't show the character choice like on the picture below:

Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session 831e4073-2caa-4dd1-a024-24b13266f970?upload=true.jpg

However, it works in the Adminitrator account.

Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session b835396a-743d-44a2-8d03-8aebc5ac390d?upload=true.jpg

I can't write in Japanese. Why it doesn't work in user account???

:)

C’estMoi, Apr 21, 2021
  2. rousha704 Win User

console session as an administrator

Console session as an administrator doesn't start

rousha704, Apr 21, 2021
  3. RTOtrebla Win User
    Windows 10 - Desktop - how to close sessions of regular users with Administrator

Hi! I need to unsintall some apps we no longer need. One of the other users in our desktop did not close their sessions. Is there a way to closing their sessions with the Administrator or should I just shut down the computer?

RTOtrebla, Apr 21, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session

1. Japanese EMI works in Administrator session, but doesn't in User session - Similar Threads - Japanese EMI works

2. User Session Problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Session Problem Windows 10: Hello,I encounter a problem when opening a user session, particularly when launching the explorer which closes after a few minutes. How can I solve this problem? Please note, I have performed several system updates and when I open another session, everything works correctly....
  3. User Session Problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Session Problem Windows 10: Hello,I encounter a problem when opening a user session, particularly when launching the explorer which closes after a few minutes. How can I solve this problem? Please note, I have performed several system updates and when I open another session, everything works correctly....
  4. Users session local doesn't display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users session local doesn't display: Hello,I noticed that I cannot see my other session on my laptop. I didn't touch anything specifically.I tried to create an other user to see if it shows up but no.I tried to go on the registry to check this...
  5. Users session local doesn't display

Users session local doesn't display: Hello,I noticed that I cannot see my other session on my laptop. I didn't touch anything specifically.I tried to create an other user to see if it shows up but no.I tried to go on the registry to check this...
  6. User logged off or the session is locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User logged off or the session is locked?: Hi,Is it possible to identify using the event viewer or other tools if a user logged off from his workstation or he only locked the session?And if the session is locked, how can I distinguish between the user actively locked the session or if the session was locked due to...
  7. User logged off or the session is locked?

User logged off or the session is locked?: Hi,Is it possible to identify using the event viewer or other tools if a user logged off from his workstation or he only locked the session?And if the session is locked, how can I distinguish between the user actively locked the session or if the session was locked due to...
  8. User logged off or the session is locked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Work & School login session

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Work & School login session: My computer has been joined Domain via Intune. Then someone else logged in with their account on my computer and now it stuck in the windows login page even when I removed the account or delete the user profile. Do I have any ability to remove that session ? Thanks for the...
  10. console session as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    console session as an administrator: Console session as an administrator doesn't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/console-session-as-an-administrator/92267398-4429-4ed9-8c48-20ddd599e592