Windows 10: Japanese to English Win10.

Discus and support Japanese to English Win10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can i upgrade a japanese version of win 7 to english version of win 10? I have the upgrade but has to translate everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeroyBrownThe8th, May 9, 2022.

1. Japanese to English Win10.

can i upgrade a japanese version of win 7 to english version of win 10? I have the upgrade but has to translate everything.

:)

LeroyBrownThe8th, May 9, 2022
  2. TokyoMike Win User

Switching Japanese Windows with English menus

Yes, I do mean those keys. I tried just switching to Japanese keyboard, as you suggested, but those keys didn't work. Also, the selection key is normally the spacebar in Japan but I could only get IME to work with the Tab key (for those who aren't familiar with Japanese typing: you type in Roman characters, then press a selection key and it steps you through a list of options for the word you are typing in Japanese characters). Did you get the special keys to work as they do in native Japanese mode?

It may well be that I was missing something, although I did try every option I could think of. In any event, as I said, I gave in and now have Japanese Windows running with English menus and everything seems to be working perfectly.
    Thanks,

Mike

TokyoMike, May 9, 2022
  3. Switching Japanese Windows 10 Pro to English Menus

Hi Mike,

For us to have a better grip on your concern, we'd like to ask for additional information about the issue. Please answer the following:

• Just to clarify, are you trying to switch the language to English but would like to keep the keyboard to Japanese?
    • Can you please show us a screenshot of the Control Panel settings where you are unable to view English as an option?
    For initial troubleshooting, we also suggest that you check the solution provided by
    Anju Thekkethil in this thread.

We will wait for your quick response.

Jennifer Cha, May 9, 2022
  4. JhShklm Win User

Japanese to English Win10.

Convert Win10 from Japanese to English

Hi,

I have purchased a laptop with Win10 Japanese OS. Is there any way of changing interface language in to English? and If it is possible, would it be effective to other software as well?

Thank you!

JhShklm, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Japanese to English Win10.

1. Japanese to English Win10. - Similar Threads - Japanese English Win10

2. Japanese to English Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese to English Win10.: can i upgrade a japanese version of win 7 to english version of win 10? I have the upgrade but has to translate everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-to-english-win10/906e1d7e-84e1-4a59-bd92-d9af43abbdef
  3. Japanese to English Win10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese to English Win10.: can i upgrade a japanese version of win 7 to english version of win 10? I have the upgrade but has to translate everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-to-english-win10/906e1d7e-84e1-4a59-bd92-d9af43abbdef
  4. changing japanese to english on windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing japanese to english on windows 7: Please DO NOT ANSWER THIS WITH ENGLISH EXAMPLES ON THE SCREEN. I have seen many 'answers' to this question, but they are always showing how to navigate an English screen. That does not help because I don't have English on my screen. I have Japanese kanji on my computer. I...
  5. changing japanese to english on windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing japanese to english on windows 7: Please DO NOT ANSWER THIS WITH ENGLISH EXAMPLES ON THE SCREEN. I have seen many 'answers' to this question, but they are always showing how to navigate an English screen. That does not help because I don't have English on my screen. I have Japanese kanji on my computer. I...
  6. Japanese to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese to English: Help I cant read Japanese and I changed the settings to Japanese and i cant read Japanese and I want to change it back to English. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-to-english/2489eb04-85b1-470a-a5b7-3f649acaff8f
  7. Really stuck. Using English and Japanese

in Windows 10 Customization
    Really stuck. Using English and Japanese: I have been using English as my default and then Japanese. I have been switching back and forth between them for years with no problem. When you switch into Japanese you normally have a choice of using Japanese kana or Roman letters used in English. Suddenly it only gives you...
  8. Install English Win10 Over Japanese Win10 - Way to Avoid Losing Apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Install English Win10 Over Japanese Win10 - Way to Avoid Losing Apps?: Hi, Received a nice super light and quick Panasonic Japanese market laptop (CF-SV7) with Win 10 Pro on it the other day. I am in USA, speak and write English, not Japanese. Language settings are now changed to English. Overall, looks OK now. However, there are still some...
  9. Switching Japanese Windows with English menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching Japanese Windows with English menus: I have just reinstalled my PC with Japanese Windows (it's the only way to enable the full use of a Japanese keyboard - special keys etc.). However, I want my system language to be English (menus etc.). So far I have tried the following: Settings: Installed English...
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...