Windows 10: Jar file not turning into a java file

Discus and support Jar file not turning into a java file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dentist-Ecstatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mchi81/jar_file_not_turning_into_a_java_file/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dentist-Ecstatic, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Jar file not turning into a java file

/u/Dentist-Ecstatic, Mar 24, 2021
  2. temp02 Win User

.java to .jar file

As a side note to Easy Rhinos comment, you can only jar .class files, meaning that you need to compile all the .java files and them jar the .class files resulting from the compilation. Example:
    Code: javac Test.java jar cf Teste.jar Test.class[/quote]

temp02, Mar 24, 2021
  3. .java to .jar file

if you know the manual then you know you dont put the code in the program, you convert all of your java class files into a jar file using their compiler.

Easy Rhino, Mar 24, 2021
  4. GSquadron Win User

Jar file not turning into a java file

.java to .jar file

Hi guys!
    I have a problem i think i dont know how to do this little thing
    I have searched around the web, but i cant find anyone to explain it how to
    and where to put this code down here in order for the compilator to convert it
    from .java to a .jar file so the program or games i do in neatbeans can be executed in
    my mobile phone!
    Anyone can help??? The code is this one:
    jar cf jar-file input-file(s)

GSquadron, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Jar file not turning into a java file

1. Jar file not turning into a java file - Similar Threads - Jar file turning

2. Java / Jar files / "open with"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java / Jar files / "open with": Every time I try to open a jar file it opens java and then later says java cannot install because of the program I am trying to delete. When I try to delete java "jre-8u341-windows-x64" it says the program is open in "jre-8u341-windows-x64" and does not allow me to delete it....
  3. Java / Jar files / "open with"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java / Jar files / "open with": Every time I try to open a jar file it opens java and then later says java cannot install because of the program I am trying to delete. When I try to delete java "jre-8u341-windows-x64" it says the program is open in "jre-8u341-windows-x64" and does not allow me to delete it....
  4. Java / Jar files / "open with"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. .jar file not working with java

.jar file not working with java: How do I open .jar files in a different, more simplified way and why won't my Java work as it should?My .jar file opens and closes as soon as I open it. I downloaded it for Minecraft, and every time I try and double click to open, rather nothing happens, or the Java's command...
  6. java doesnt want to open .jar files

java doesnt want to open .jar files: yea i know that you need to select the java binary platform in open with. but when i do that and try to open the .jar file it instantly closes it again and doesnt do anything. i have tried to reinstall it and all kinds of other stuff...
  7. I want to open a JAR file with java

I want to open a JAR file with java: I want to open up a JAR file through java, I open up the file, right-click on it, press open with and scroll through but cannot find java anywhere, even though I have it installed. in this case, I want to download Optifine for Minecraft 1.14.4. I've been trying to figure this...
  8. Java .jar file is not downloaded as a java file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java .jar file is not downloaded as a java file.: I like playing Minecraft, and I like to play with friends. So I tried to download the sever.jar file and it downloaded a download but, when I wnt to open this file it brought me to internet explorer manage download files page. It asked me if I wanted to save, open, or save...
  9. Java .jar file is not downloaded as a java file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java .jar file is not downloaded as a java file.: I like playing Minecraft, and I like to play with friends. So I tried to download the sever.jar file and it downloaded a download but, when I wnt to open this file it brought me to internet explorer manage download files page. It asked me if I wanted to save, open, or save...
  10. Windows 10 reassociate .jar files to java

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reassociate .jar files to java: I was trying to open a jar file, so I opened with any other program like adobe reader, didn't work. I realized I needed to install Java, and did, but now it wont choose java as one of the apps to use to open it. EDIT: I've tried a lot of things before asking this,...