Windows 10: Java code from amazon isn't working...

Discus and support Java code from amazon isn't working... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, TLDR since y'all probably don't want the full story, I put in my credenitals, I bought minecraft java, amazon gives me code, it doesn't work, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MalikCutno, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Java code from amazon isn't working...

So, TLDR since y'all probably don't want the full story, I put in my credenitals, I bought minecraft java, amazon gives me code, it doesn't work, so I was wondering if I get one that works? If you need the proof I'd be happy to show my code and how it's invalid.

:)

MalikCutno, Apr 28, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Java code from amazon isn't working...

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Java code from amazon isn't working...

1. Java code from amazon isn't working... - Similar Threads - Java code amazon

2. Bought a product code on Amazon, and isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a product code on Amazon, and isn’t working.: Bought a windows 10 key code from the official Amazon seller, and it isn’t working when I try to use it. It says to try again or use a different code. It’s copied straight from Amazon’s website....
  3. Bought a product code on Amazon, and isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a product code on Amazon, and isn’t working.: Bought a windows 10 key code from the official Amazon seller, and it isn’t working when I try to use it. It says to try again or use a different code. It’s copied straight from Amazon’s website....
  4. Bought a product code on Amazon, and isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MP3 Download from Amazon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 Download from Amazon: I downloaded an MP3 - it's a zip file and I can't play it on Windows Media Player. Would someone assist a not-too-tech savvy user? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-download-from-amazon/0f919561-4e85-491d-ac90-6f0e50213578
  6. Code for Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code for Minecraft Java Edition: My problem is that I can't redeem a code because I was never given one and when I go to the Microsoft Store to play RTX it says I have to buy it. I bought this Minecraft in 2014-2015. I have looked and seen other Q&A but I can't exactly solve my problem....
  7. java error code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    java error code: Hi getting this error when ever i start up my laptop C\users\huska\AppData\Local\discord\app00306\resourrces\app.assar-bootsindex'js cannot seem to find it i was trying to get discord but decided not too i thought i unistalled it but it still shows this ? How do i get rid of...
  8. I have an activation code but it isn't working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an activation code but it isn't working: [ATTACH] Note that I installed Windows 10 on Mac using "BootCamp Assistant" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-activation-code-but-it-isnt-working/7f948276-bfbb-4dca-a48e-70cb01116fb7
  9. Java SE Binary isn't working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java SE Binary isn't working: I just recently got a new computer so I downloaded Java SE binary and when I try and open a Jar file with Java, this message pops up:[ATTACH] Even though I have installed Java and put it in an empty folder as said in the instructions...
  10. Amazon error code 7130

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon error code 7130: How to correct error code, drivers are up to date using windows wireless adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-error-code-7130/cb9e8efe-d44d-47fc-b5c0-6fc4751863d4