Windows 10: java error trying to minecraft

Discus and support java error trying to minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can anyone briefly explain what this error means? i have reinstalled java and have java 8 u 60 64bit. i have set factory default on my router. i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by m0nk3n, Oct 9, 2015.

1. m0nk3n Win User

java error trying to minecraft

can anyone briefly explain what this error means? i have reinstalled java and have java 8 u 60 64bit. i have set factory default on my router. i have restarted the computer and minecraft.

other places say minecraft can't communicate with itself, although java is allowed in firewall both private and public..

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.<init>(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.<init>(IntegratedServer.java:45)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2091)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiCreateWorld.func_146284_a(GuiCreateWorld.java:230)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(GuiScreen.java:225)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiCreateWorld.func_73864_a(GuiCreateWorld.java:377)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:296)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
    [10/10/2015 18:26:35 PM] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

:)

m0nk3n, Oct 9, 2015

2. Minecraft Runtime failed to start, caused by a corrurption please try to reinstall minecraft

Ok, so here's what happened I was trying to install Minecraft then this error popped up

(-------------)

Minecraft Runtime failed to start this is likey to be

caused by a corrurption please try to reinstall minecraft

(------------)

Yes I did reinstall minecraft same error.

And yes i have java (JAVA OFFLINE 64BIT)

please Help!

A.S.AP

MINECRAFT (ISSUES)- Original Title

CubedGames, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Java not working on windows 10

When I try to load VoidLauncher for minecraft, or just minecraft, I try to open up a modpack, and it comes up with a java error saying "Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again."

Then I pressed "Ok" and a new pop-up came up and says "A java Exception has occurred."

I looked up what to do, then found out the java does not work for windows 10 / Microsoft edge. Does this mean I have to go back to Windows 7 or 8? Or is there a different way to fix it? Please help!

GriffinWomeldorff, Oct 9, 2015
  4. java error trying to minecraft

I don't know what your error means, and I don't play Minecraft. However, I do know a bit about Java and Android apps development (which uses Java quite a bit). Some Windows softwares that require Java are 32 bit themselves and need the 32 bit version of Java, likewise for x64 softwares. This isn't always the case though. It is possible that MC is 32 bit (like most Windows games) and need the corresponding 32 bit Java version. Try removing/uninstalling Java entirely, then reinstall both the 32 bit/x86 and x64 versions (better to have all your bases covered).

AnonVendetta, Oct 12, 2015
  5. m0nk3n Win User
    i finally got this. thanks *Smile

m0nk3n, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

java error trying to minecraft

1. java error trying to minecraft - Similar Threads - java error trying

2. Trying to play minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play minecraft Java: Hi, I just recently downloaded Minecraft Java editionThey want me to create a username, but every username that I pick, it’s giving me an failed to create profile, even if there’s a checkmark on the username. Can someone help me with this....
  3. Trying to play minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to play minecraft Java: Hi, I just recently downloaded Minecraft Java editionThey want me to create a username, but every username that I pick, it’s giving me an failed to create profile, even if there’s a checkmark on the username. Can someone help me with this....
  4. Minecraft java migration error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java migration error: I just tried to migrate my account and when I got to the Complete Move screen/button, after clicking on it nothing happened. After 10 minutes of waiting I closed out the browser and attempted to get on Minecraft java and it shows Demo mode only and that I need to purchase it...
  5. Minecraft java migration error

Minecraft java migration error: I just tried to migrate my account and when I got to the Complete Move screen/button, after clicking on it nothing happened. After 10 minutes of waiting I closed out the browser and attempted to get on Minecraft java and it shows Demo mode only and that I need to purchase it...
  6. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  7. java minecraft

java minecraft: i purchased minecraft let me download the launcher but it wont launch giving me error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-minecraft/fe0a8790-7491-49db-b670-79517252b1c5
  8. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Everytime I install Minecraft the demo pops up and says to play I have to buy the full version but I have already bought Minecraft Java and I,ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesn't work ....