Windows 10: Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...

Discus and support Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried everything, from reinstaling and updating java to using jar fix, even going into CDM and trying to fix java files as administrator, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Spookiii, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Spookiii Win User

Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...

I've tried everything, from reinstaling and updating java to using jar fix, even going into CDM and trying to fix java files as administrator, even .bat files dont start my jar files. I have no idea what to do now, when i try to start a jar file they leave the same installer.log text file with 2 issues that say "Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError" and "Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1" i tried to search how to fix those but i cannot find anything on it by any means. Does anyone know what may have coused this and how to fix this issue?Iam currently using wind

:)

Spookiii, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...

.java to .jar file

if you know the manual then you know you dont put the code in the program, you convert all of your java class files into a jar file using their compiler.

Easy Rhino, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...

1. Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont... - Similar Threads - Java files opening

2. Java / Jar files / "open with"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java / Jar files / "open with": Every time I try to open a jar file it opens java and then later says java cannot install because of the program I am trying to delete. When I try to delete java "jre-8u341-windows-x64" it says the program is open in "jre-8u341-windows-x64" and does not allow me to delete it....
  3. Java / Jar files / "open with"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java / Jar files / "open with": Every time I try to open a jar file it opens java and then later says java cannot install because of the program I am trying to delete. When I try to delete java "jre-8u341-windows-x64" it says the program is open in "jre-8u341-windows-x64" and does not allow me to delete it....
  4. Java / Jar files / "open with"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office file dont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office file dont open: Hi, Recently any of my files of office 365 open in my desktop pc, i try evreting, compatibility, re install, and do not work, the only process that works is to open the aplicattion in admin mode, but the aplication open but i can not modify o read some files....
  6. Java files won’t open.

Java files won’t open.: My java files wont open and have been like this for almost a year. I got the files to have the java icon after I used javafix but it still doesnt work, everytime i open it it comes up with a command prompt for .5 seconds then dissapears with nothing happening....
  7. how to open .java file

in Windows 10 Support
    how to open .java file: I found a brickgame simulation here in this website GitHub - vitalibo/Brick-Game-9999-in-1: Simple simulator of famous Brick Game handheld retro gaming console i downloaded the zip file and extract it...
  8. I want to open a JAR file with java

I want to open a JAR file with java: I want to open up a JAR file through java, I open up the file, right-click on it, press open with and scroll through but cannot find java anywhere, even though I have it installed. in this case, I want to download Optifine for Minecraft 1.14.4. I've been trying to figure this...
  9. Error opening installation log file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error opening installation log file.: Hi, I am trying to install the AMD Ryzen Master application, however when I run the installer I get the error "Error opening installation log file." [ATTACH]...
  10. JAVA install dont start

in Browsers and Email
    JAVA install dont start: Hi guys! This is my first post here. I have a problem about the Java install on windows 10 Pro x64 system. The problem is "install dont start even execute the setup exe". I tried below methods: I downloaded "JavaSetup8u60.exe" (571kb) from java.com. Not works. Then do...