Windows 10: Java for Windows 10

Discus and support Java for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Trying to run a Minecraft server on my Windows 10 machine, whenever I would put the RAM for the server past 1GB it wouldn't open. I tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NightcrawlerDX, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Java for Windows 10

Trying to run a Minecraft server on my Windows 10 machine, whenever I would put the RAM for the server past 1GB it wouldn't open. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java. But now whenever I try to install Java it stops then says Can Not Create Java Virtual Machine.

:)

NightcrawlerDX, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Java 8, IE 11.11, Windows 10 - Java won't verify. Java control panel won't open.

Hi,

Have you downloaded the latest Java version? Let's try to eliminate software conflicts by performing a clean boot. We suggest that you try accessing Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment and see if it makes any difference. If you are able to access
    Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment, the issue might be caused by application or service interferences. You may refer to this

Microsoft article
    for more information. Follow the steps provided in the article on how to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

We also suggest that you start your PC in safe mode with networking, then try to verify Java in Internet Explorer. To start your PC is safe mode with networking, follow these steps:

• Click on the Start button, then select Settings .
    • Select Update & security > Recovery .
    • Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Java for Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Java for Windows 10

1. Java for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Java

2. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  3. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  4. Regarding Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Java: Hello, im currently thinking of uninstalling java, is it safe to uninstall java and will it affect my laptop or my apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-java/bdea8850-1186-4f2c-83b6-276658f607de
  5. Regarding Java

Regarding Java: Hello, im currently thinking of uninstalling java, is it safe to uninstall java and will it affect my laptop or my apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-java/bdea8850-1186-4f2c-83b6-276658f607de
  6. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  7. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  9. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  10. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...