Windows 10: Java install on winodws 10.

Discus and support Java install on winodws 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I am 15 year old and on my birthday i got pc with windows 10 on it. He was seting up all windows 10. First he made his account then my account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GamingWithThings, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Java install on winodws 10.

Hi. I am 15 year old and on my birthday i got pc with windows 10 on it. He was seting up all windows 10.

First he made his account then my account.

But i cant instal java. it show up "Do you allow Java to use..." i click yes and nothing is happaning. But on his account he click then Java start instaling.

Dose somthing chainge on other windows 10 accounts? I have Administration

Sorry about my english.

:)

GamingWithThings, Mar 17, 2020

2. Unable to install Java

Hello Momir,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Which browser are you using to install Java?
    • What is the issue you are facing while trying to install Java?

I suggest you to try different browser and check if it helps.

For further support you can contact Java support to get better assistance with this issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Is Java safe?

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• Did you get any error messages/codes while installing Java?

• Are you getting any prompt to install Java?
    I would suggest you to refer to the following suggestions provided by Scott .. B replied on February 10, 2015.

Java for Internet Explorer 11

Java for Internet Explorer 11

Let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, please reply, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Mar 17, 2020
  4. DWFII Win User

Java install on winodws 10.

Java updates?

I got a notification on my system at boot up this morning wanting me to install a java update.

IIRC, in Win 7 it was suggested that java should not be run at all.

Is java on Win 10 safe and should I allow updates to Java?

DWFII, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Java install on winodws 10.

1. Java install on winodws 10. - Similar Threads - Java install winodws

2. winodws installing old graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing old graphics drivers: i recently update my grpahics drivers to latest ones with the help of intel driver and support assistant.but after i reboot windows automatically installs the old drivers which is 2 years old one and my pc starts to lag in games with live kernel event error how do fix this...
  3. winodws installing old graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winodws installing old graphics drivers: i recently update my grpahics drivers to latest ones with the help of intel driver and support assistant.but after i reboot windows automatically installs the old drivers which is 2 years old one and my pc starts to lag in games with live kernel event error how do fix this...
  4. Java install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  5. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  6. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  7. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows 10 will not install java

windows 10 will not install java: had to reinstall windows 10 because my computer was running so slow for some reason. Now it's fine, but will not let me install Java, and I have program that I need that uses Java. Any ideas? Thanks...
  9. Winodws 10 Install transer from Old PC?

Winodws 10 Install transer from Old PC?: So I rebuilt my PC using some parts from my old PC. My old PC I bought with Windows 8 preinstalled and then upgraded to Windows 10. I can't seem to find my activation code or product number. I have access to my Microsoft account that shows my older computer and it's...
  10. winodw 10 update not working

winodw 10 update not working: MY insider preveiw version 18875, is not updating, everytime i check for updates it shows error 0x80080005 , also when i try to troubleshoot the troubleshooter keeps on showing "checking for pending restart" however i restarted mutilple times but still no hope. can anyone...