Windows 10: Java Issue

Discus and support Java Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All! My java has stopped working. I get this message (see attached pic) when I try and run it... What do I do? Thanks! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simon Tunnicliffe, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Java Issue

Hi All!

My java has stopped working.

I get this message (see attached pic) when I try and run it...

What do I do?

Thanks!

Simon Tunnicliffe, Jul 16, 2019

2. Java Usage Issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: System Maintenance Troubleshooter

System Maintenance troubleshooter looks for unused files and shortcuts that you can clean up or remove so that your computer can run faster.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and open it.

2. Click "view all" on the left pane.

3. Run the system maintenance troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Install latest version of Java

Sometimes, an outdated or older version of java could be causing the issue. I would suggest you to follow the steps given by Andre Da Costa in the link below to install java and make sure the latest version is installed.

How to install JAVA on Windows

Method 3: Clear Java Cache

Follow these steps from the article below to clear Java cache. These steps will clear the Java cache for all installed browsers.

How do I clear the Java cache?

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Java Issue

Unable to install Java

Hello Momir,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Which browser are you using to install Java?
    • What is the issue you are facing while trying to install Java?

I suggest you to try different browser and check if it helps.

For further support you can contact Java support to get better assistance with this issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Java Issue

1. Java Issue - Similar Threads - Java Issue

2. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  3. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  4. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue when trying to install minecraft java&bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue when trying to install minecraft java&bedrock edition: Whenever I launch the installer I am met with this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-when-trying-to-install-minecraft-javabedrock/793298a1-a06e-4466-ad25-e830bcd07c8c
  6. Issue when trying to install minecraft java&bedrock edition

Issue when trying to install minecraft java&bedrock edition: Whenever I launch the installer I am met with this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-when-trying-to-install-minecraft-javabedrock/793298a1-a06e-4466-ad25-e830bcd07c8c
  7. Java 64 bit and Java 32 bit Download Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java 64 bit and Java 32 bit Download Issues: Good day to you. I have had this problem for months now and have tried almost everything under the sun to fix it. My computer runs on 64 bit and no matter what I do Java 64 bit will not install. I have tried un installing the 32 bit which it will do and then tried downloading...
  8. Java 64 bit and Java 32 bit Download Issues

Java 64 bit and Java 32 bit Download Issues: Good day to you. I have had this problem for months now and have tried almost everything under the sun to fix it. My computer runs on 64 bit and no matter what I do Java 64 bit will not install. I have tried un installing the 32 bit which it will do and then tried downloading...
  9. Minecraft: Java Edition Windows 10 Signing in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Java Edition Windows 10 Signing in issues: Hello,I am having issues regarding Minecraft: Java Edition. It says that I have to sign in but I already own Minecraft and I don't want to buy the same game again.Any ways to fix this complication?Regards, HenryGOD...
  10. Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...: I've tried everything, from reinstaling and updating java to using jar fix, even going into CDM and trying to fix java files as administrator, even .bat files dont start my jar files. I have no idea what to do now, when i try to start a jar file they leave the same...