Windows 10: Java language in Windows 10

Discus and support Java language in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have gotten a new computer running Windows 10 Pro. I've reinstalled a software that unfortunately has been discontinued but was running without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by scrapgal, Jan 16, 2021.

1. scrapgal Win User

Java language in Windows 10

I have gotten a new computer running Windows 10 Pro. I've reinstalled a software that unfortunately has been discontinued but was running without any problems on my previous Windows 10 Pro computer. However, now I'm getting the following error message when trying to run the program on my new Windows 10 computer. Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated as I use this program for my in house classes. Thanks in advance!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/storyrock/framework/AppFrame

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1Native Method

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassUnknown Source

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClassUnknown Source

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClassUnknown Source

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100Unknown Source

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.runUnknown Source

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedNative Method

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClassUnknown Source

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassUnknown Source

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClassUnknown Source

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1Native Method

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassUnknown Source

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClassUnknown Source

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClassUnknown Source

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100Unknown Source

at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launchUnknown Source

at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.mainUnknown Source

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.storyrock.framework.AppFrame

... 26 more

:)

scrapgal, Jan 16, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jan 16, 2021
  3. change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Java language in Windows 10

Windows 10 Installed in the Wrong Language?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Java language in Windows 10

1. Java language in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Java language

2. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  3. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  4. everytime i boot up my computer, a "java virtual machine launcher" appear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    everytime i boot up my computer, a "java virtual machine launcher" appear: Error: Unable to access jarfile C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\microsoft-vm-core https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-boot-up-my-computer-a-java-virtual/9ef31125-f962-46b8-9359-3b922b90dfc0
  5. everytime i boot up my computer, a "java virtual machine launcher" appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i boot up my computer, a "java virtual machine launcher" appear: Error: Unable to access jarfile C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\microsoft-vm-core https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-boot-up-my-computer-a-java-virtual/9ef31125-f962-46b8-9359-3b922b90dfc0
  6. everytime i boot up my computer, a "java virtual machine launcher" appear

7. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  8. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  9. I want to java programming language practice using samsung galaxy tab E .what should I do‽

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to java programming language practice using samsung galaxy tab E .what should I do‽: I want to practice java programming language using Samsung Galaxy tabE.What should I do? please suggest me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-java-programming-language-practice-using/79a4f12e-f153-4192-baff-811157469f57
  10. I want to java programming language practice using samsung galaxy tab E .what should I do‽

I want to java programming language practice using samsung galaxy tab E .what should I do‽: I want to practice java programming language using Samsung Galaxy tabE.What should I do? please suggest me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-java-programming-language-practice-using/79a4f12e-f153-4192-baff-811157469f57