Windows 10: Java Minecraft wont let me play

Discus and support Java Minecraft wont let me play in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Logan Deck, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Java Minecraft wont let me play

I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account

:)

Logan Deck, Jan 24, 2023

2. Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

Java usage is to high while playing games using java (Mostly Minecraft)

At idle java uses only using about 1-2% CPU usage, but when it comes to playing minecraft it increases to 15%-50%.

When i decrease the amount of FPS Minecraft makes the lower the percentage goes..

Here's a example of me playing minecraft:

Screenshot - af13cbbc3b2dbb2068315445c96bfd36 - Gyazo

Above shows applications like:
    OBS- Open Broadcast Software

and even

Google Chrome has to many open..

Screenshot - faf1ea4e67a3d4b1cf78aeb483b61dc6 - Gyazo

Things ive done:
    Reinstalled Java
    Cleared Java Cache
    Updated Nvidia Driver
    ADWCLEANER- Found no malware

Please its been like this for a week now ! And nobody has a fix for it

TacticNinjaHD, Jan 24, 2023
  3. ricorp Win User
    Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

To add to what the two above me posted, Minecraft requires Java (though there is a way to get around it, I believe). While you're playing Minecraft, Java CPU usage WILL definitely spike up depending on how active you are in the game. And to emphasize, THIS IS NORMAL.

Or maybe you need to check with the developers of Minecraft for a possible 'memory leak' with the game. Also, this is NOT the Minecraft support forum.

ricorp, Jan 24, 2023
  4. hiphopper Win User

Java Minecraft wont let me play

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Java Minecraft wont let me play

1. Java Minecraft wont let me play - Similar Threads - Java Minecraft wont

2. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  3. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  4. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  5. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  6. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  7. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  8. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  9. not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java: when i play minecraft java it says that i can not play because my settings on microsoft and i dont know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-play-realms-or-multiplayer-on/4d4a16e7-1883-4127-baa9-d516b325f90d
  10. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...