Windows 10: java problem

Discus and support java problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i install nx11.0 then i get face problem that window error 2 occured while loading the java VM. tell me why? and give solution of this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RitikRoshan, Jan 11, 2019.

1. java problem

when i install nx11.0 then i get face problem that window error 2 occured while loading the java VM.
    tell me why? and give solution of this problem.

:)

RitikRoshan, Jan 11, 2019

2. Java 8, IE 11.11, Windows 10 - Java won't verify. Java control panel won't open.

Hi,

Have you downloaded the latest Java version? Let's try to eliminate software conflicts by performing a clean boot. We suggest that you try accessing Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment and see if it makes any difference. If you are able to access
    Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment, the issue might be caused by application or service interferences. You may refer to this

Microsoft article
    for more information. Follow the steps provided in the article on how to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

We also suggest that you start your PC in safe mode with networking, then try to verify Java in Internet Explorer. To start your PC is safe mode with networking, follow these steps:

• Click on the Start button, then select Settings .
    • Select Update & security > Recovery .
    • Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 11, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

java problem

Java auto update problem

I do not have Java installed in my computer.
    I googled this one for you. Hope it helps a little.

The following is an excerpt from Java own publication :
    https://www.java.com/en/download/help/java_update.xml

Change Automatic Update Settings
    1. Find and launch the Java Control Panel
    2. Click the Update tab to access the settings.
    3. To enable Java Update to automatically check for updates, select the Check for Updates Automatically check box.
      To disable Java Update, deselect the Check for Updates Automatically check box.

java problem jcp-autocheck.jpg

davidhk, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

java problem

1. java problem - Similar Threads - java problem

2. Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?: Hello all, Together with a colleague of mine we are working on a new Windows 10 image to use as a standard on our desktop machines. Apart from looking for Windows 10 guides for fresh installations such as these i was wondering if there are any other crucial tips out there?...
  3. Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?: Hello all, Together with a colleague of mine we are working on a new Windows 10 image to use as a standard on our desktop machines. Apart from looking for Windows 10 guides for fresh installations such as these i was wondering if there are any other crucial tips out there?...
  4. Alienware 17r3 Laptop has errors so I can't troubleshoot, or update/use Java. (0x80070005)

Alienware 17r3 Laptop has errors so I can't troubleshoot, or update/use Java. (0x80070005): Hello, I was on my Alienware 17r3 Laptop today and everything was normal 2 days ago, but when I logged on today I noticed I wasn't able to open discord or a few games. I have tried fixing this problem for several hours looking at other online forums with the problem to no...
  5. Getting Blue Screen Of Death While Java Is Installed On The Computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Blue Screen Of Death While Java Is Installed On The Computer.: Hello! I've noticed something interesting recently that seems to point to an issue with Windows 10 and Java working well together. I'll spare you all of the gory details but I had bought a Microsoft-certified-refurbished PC with the intent to use it for Java development via...
  6. Does Windows 10 Not Get Along Well With Java?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does Windows 10 Not Get Along Well With Java?: Hello! I've noticed something interesting recently that seems to point to an issue with Windows 10 and Java working well together. I'll spare you all of the gory details but I had bought a Microsoft-certified-refurbished PC with the intent to use it for Java development via...
  7. Minecaft Java not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecaft Java not Working: Minecraft Java is not working. I got no Code or any thing just to tell me that "The game Crashed" So I went on Minecraft and I was waiting for it to load, but it didn't. then it was not responding. this only happened when I updated my Drivers...
  8. Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education.

Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education.: Hello, I'm writitng here beacause i have a problem with instaling Java JKD. The installer Wizard is not openig once i click to run this application. I've tried to launch it by Command prompt, changing the compability with older Windows verions, i tried to copy the installed...
  9. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?): I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out...
  10. Java auto update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java auto update problem: Hi there. I have a user who needs Java 7 to run a java program to do some work in our organization. The Java 8 updates from SCCM/config mgr to her computer is been blocked because it messes with the current setup. I have trouble diabling the java 7 update function. The...