Windows 10: java setup not running

Discus and support java setup not running in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, so i recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, and tried to install the windows 10 java. I have downloaded the .jar file, tried to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deeayendendwhy, Mar 18, 2020.

1. java setup not running

Hi all,

so i recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, and tried to install the windows 10 java. I have downloaded the .jar file, tried to run it, have the setup popped up, but still white. I thought it was my computer that is slow, so i waited, but nothing happened. Can anybody tell me whether or not this is because of my internet connection speed or an error, and how to solve it. Thanks!

Danny java setup not running 7630c9e7-ba38-46a7-bfed-3219b73d9973?upload=true.png

:)

deeayendendwhy, Mar 18, 2020

2. IE is not able to run JAVA

Hi Prince,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might also occur due to some third party program causing the issue.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.
    Also, check if the Java Add-on is enabled for Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key and the
      X key and click on Run.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and press enter.
    • Click on the Programs tab and then select
      Manage add-ons.
    • Select the Java add-on and click on
      enable.
    Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11 '

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Java Installer doesn't run

In my searches (before going from 1511 to 1607), I had done what you suggest. Before going further, I've run another search on the system drive for "java" and taken screenshots of the results. Would you mind taking a quick look to see if anything jumps out at you that needs deleting? Click on each to enlarge. Thanks,

java setup not running [​IMG]

highstream, Mar 18, 2020
  4. java setup not running

Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

java setup not running

1. java setup not running - Similar Threads - java setup running

2. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem when running java program: Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р?...
  3. Will java run on windows11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will java run on windows11?: When "java-version" is entered at the command prompt, it returns not a valid command etc. The setup wizard says the java installation was successful. Is java not supposed to run on windows11?...
  4. Will java run on windows11?

Will java run on windows11?: When "java-version" is entered at the command prompt, it returns not a valid command etc. The setup wizard says the java installation was successful. Is java not supposed to run on windows11?...
  5. Java installer doesn't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java installer doesn't run: Hello, I need Java to run Minecraft but the installer doesn't run.I'm running: Windows 11 Build 22543.1000.More info:My user name contains special characters like: ł, ć, ą, ó, etc.I tried 2 versions of Java:8u51 and 8u321, and they didn't run.I also tried Online version and...
  6. Java installer doesn't run

Java installer doesn't run: Hello, I need Java to run Minecraft but the installer doesn't run.I'm running: Windows 11 Build 22543.1000.More info:My user name contains special characters like: ł, ć, ą, ó, etc.I tried 2 versions of Java:8u51 and 8u321, and they didn't run.I also tried Online version and...
  7. Cant run Java setup on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant run Java setup on Windows 10?: Hi, i ve been trying to load java to my laptop however it doesn't work. I have gone to the java website and downloaded the latest version of java which was successful. However when i double click to run the setup, loading circle pops up next to the mouse cursor, after couple...
  8. Java not running on IE

in Browsers and Email
    Java not running on IE: I am running windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11. I am running Java 8. When I go to this page (https://data.bls.gov/pdq/querytool.jsp?survey=en) that requires Java It gives me this error below. Any suggestions? When I go to this page [img] 91521
  9. Java Installer doesn't run

Java Installer doesn't run: Win 10 Pro x64 1607. Java Installer won't run, period. Well, the 32 bit one will start, per Task Mgr processes - Java Platform SE Binary (32 bit) - but disappears in a few seconds. The 64 bit version doesn't even do that much. My problems with installing Java started with the...
  10. Java Installer Won't Run

Java Installer Won't Run: Anytime I try to install Java on my friend's computer, the installer doesn't even work. I get the loading wheel for a split second, then nothing happens. Her computer seems to be corrupt or something, but when I run the sfc, it doesn't find any issues and the chkdsk doesn't...