Windows 10: java

Discus and support java in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I went to NVidia to update drivers and it tells me I need java well java download keeps failing. I am running windows 10 and using windows explorer 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vett, Sep 7, 2018.

1. vett Win User

java

I went to NVidia to update drivers and it tells me I need java well java download keeps failing.
    I am running windows 10 and using windows explorer 11

:)

vett, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Santosh_Rai Win User

Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Aileen Alf Win User
    Java 8, IE 11.11, Windows 10 - Java won't verify. Java control panel won't open.

Hi,

Have you downloaded the latest Java version? Let's try to eliminate software conflicts by performing a clean boot. We suggest that you try accessing Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment and see if it makes any difference. If you are able to access
    Java Control Panel in a clean boot environment, the issue might be caused by application or service interferences. You may refer to this

Microsoft article
    for more information. Follow the steps provided in the article on how to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

We also suggest that you start your PC in safe mode with networking, then try to verify Java in Internet Explorer. To start your PC is safe mode with networking, follow these steps:

• Click on the Start button, then select Settings .
    • Select Update & security > Recovery .
    • Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

java

Is Java safe?

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• Did you get any error messages/codes while installing Java?

• Are you getting any prompt to install Java?
    I would suggest you to refer to the following suggestions provided by Scott .. B replied on February 10, 2015.

Java for Internet Explorer 11

Java for Internet Explorer 11

Let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, please reply, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

java

1. java - Similar Threads - java

2. Unable to create new java file to esisting repo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create new java file to esisting repo.: I had cloned one git repository, now I want to add new java file to the existing project, whenever I am trying to create a simple java file it's popping out "source folder is not a java project", even though its a java project....
  3. Browser cant load java games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser cant load java games: I am using internet explorer , made sure all enabled java options are checked , but still I cant load any java games. how do I make my sites secure? as I am browsing it says my sites are not secure? does that have anything to do with java?...
  4. Windows 10 - All Browsers Crashing (No Specific Errors) & Java IDEs Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - All Browsers Crashing (No Specific Errors) & Java IDEs Crashing: I have an ongoing issue with my laptop where each one of my browsers crash intermittently. This problem has been coming up with Chrome, Firefox and with Opera. It also doesn't show any specific error messages, the only thing that comes up is the default pop up that let's you...
  5. JAVA update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    JAVA update: So I juste updated Java, last time was in 2016 because I don't like updates and for a reason. I had trouble viewing a presentation on a online course via adobe connect (which uses flash player and I thought Java update could help) and now I lost about 400gb of installed apps...
  6. java

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    java: I went to NVidia to update drivers and it tells me I need java well java download keeps failing. I am running windows 10 and using windows explorer 11 117461
  7. RE JAVA UPDATES "Faild to download required installation files"

RE JAVA UPDATES "Faild to download required installation files": Hello As resent post suggests one has been having problems with JAVA updates. the following screen capture show the 'problem' which up to now does not seem to have made any difference to the overall 'health' of the device.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] The Windows specs...
  8. Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10, Collaborate MD, Java, need help enlarging fonts or zooming app: Hello, I have helped someone install Win 10 64 bit and their applications. Running into an issue with one app where the font size is very small and have been unable to figure out how to resolve. The application is Collaborate MD and it needed both Java 32 bit and 64 bit...
  9. Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary

Optifine/Java Platform SE Binary: Hello I have been trying to run optifine using java platform se binary and it won't work, it says there are errors in the following switches, someone please help....
  10. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...