Windows 10: Javascript error in Boot sequence

Discus and support Javascript error in Boot sequence in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC hangs up during booting and the following window displays:What should i do?Thanks for any help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnDSX, Apr 27, 2021.

1. JohnDSX Win User

Javascript error in Boot sequence

My PC hangs up during booting and the following window displays:What should i do?Thanks for any help!

:)

JohnDSX, Apr 27, 2021

2. Enabling JavaScript in Windows

Hi Monica,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Many Internet Web sites contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on the web browser to make specific features on the web page functional. If JavaScript has been disabled within your browser, the content or the functionality of
    the web page can be limited or unavailable. In order to guide you in right direction, we would need some more information.

1. Do you face this issue with all the browsers or particular browser?
    2. Is the issue specific to particular website?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    How to enable JavaScript in Windows
    and try enabling JavaScript in Windows and check.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Booting Sequence

Hi,

The boot order applies to any Windows operating system. It's a BIOS setting that can change the boot order of your device. What is the make and model of your device?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for the boot sequence since some manufacturer provides certain customization on the operating system.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Joan Pin, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Javascript error in Boot sequence

Modify boot sequence

You don't need to modify the boot sequence to boot your computer from a USB drive. That doesn't work with a BIOS anyway. Instead, find out from your computer manufacturer what function key to press to interrupt the boot sequence and select your USB drive.
    For me, that's F12. (It could be different for you.)

When my computer starts to boot, I press my special function key, and that eventually leads me to a list of drives from which I can choose my USB drive.

47509e48-3862-4169-b9fc-f7f72689af01, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Javascript error in Boot sequence

1. Javascript error in Boot sequence - Similar Threads - Javascript error Boot

2. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  3. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  4. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot sequence hangs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot sequence hangs.: I shut down the PC in the evening using the menu option. When I start the PC next day the disk lamp lights up for some few second but then it hangs. I can see the boot screen but not any rotating dots. If i do a hard power down hold the power button wait some ten seconds...
  6. JavaScript error

in Windows 10 Customization
    JavaScript error: [ATTACH] I wanted to use the program called senpai.gg, but when I open the application, I get this error. I couldn't find any solution. What should I do? Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error/434ad75d-2598-44ed-b3e1-75e7f163ebf0
  7. javascript error

javascript error: Starting yesterday every time I start up the PC I get this and I dont know how to fix.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error/17049def-353d-49cf-8ad2-ae753af16954
  8. Modify boot sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Modify boot sequence: Hello I have a problem with my Acer laptop,I want to reinstall my windows but I can t change my boot sequence because I have a BIOS password,I did not put the password I bought it from a store like this.When I got the laptop I could install it because it came blank with no...
  9. JavaScript error

JavaScript error: Hi, I get the following error... A JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Please help. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error/af8f477e-7e39-4e8d-b223-90ba9458973e
  10. Change boot sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change boot sequence: When my computer boots up I do not get a message "Press f* to enter BIOS" although the facility must be there somewhere, I've been able to find a way in to change some of the settings but not the boot sequence. Unfortunately it's so long since I needed to do this I've...